tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Known issue, still figuring out why it happens. (I cannot get it to spawn at all in multiplayer)

1 in 5 chance, hopefully it drops for you next time.

Can you please provide some more details? What is the problem?

Also, Tremor should now be available again on the mod browser for download. It has already been downloaded around 3000 times I see, sorry for the downtime there was.
Stone dice drops from dice zombie. Are there requirements before the dice zombie can spawn in night of undead?

Tremor mod updated to v1.3.2
The previous team has decided to stop their development for Tremor. The mod has now been transferred to Jofairden.
Tremor is now publicly available on github: https://github.com/Jofairden/Tremor
Thanks to all the collaborators, Tremor will remain available and bugs will be fixed.

This patch was brought to you by the collaboration of Rartrin, Jopojelly and Zadum4ivii
Please report any bugs on the git, by making a new issue.
All contributions are incredibly helpful, and mentioned in changelogs.

Fixes:
  • - Fixed 'Index was outside bounds of array at Tremor.GlowMask.Unload()' exception
  • - Fixed Alchemist item damage modifiers, these were moved to the respective base class
  • - Fixed Dice Zombie not dropping items in multiplayer
  • - Fixed Dize Zombie's drop chance for Rupicide
  • - Fixed Mana/Health stimpacks not consumable
  • - (Hopefully Confirmed fixed) fixed FPS dropping to 1 when viewing Tremor's mod description

Other:
  • - Tremor should now be available on the mod browser at all times! (edit: Something went wrong, dl at bottom)
  • - Tremor is now eligible for a mod icon in the browser, all serious entries will be considered
  • - Removed many redundant code, effectively reducing the .tmod filesize by a sizable amount
  • - Reformatted most of the code
  • - Written a RecipeWrapper class
  • - Thanks Rartrin, for your contributions (pull/1)
  • - Thanks Jopojelly, for your contributions (5f61742)
  • - Thanks Zadum4ivii, for your contributions (pull/8)
  • - More code has been rewritten, possibly fixing unknown bugs
Download link from git: https://github.com/Jofairden/Tremor/releases/download/v1.3.2/Tremor.tmod

Tremor mod updated to v1.3.2
The previous team has decided to stop their development for Tremor. The mod has now been transferred to Jofairden.
Tremor is now publicly available on github: https://github.com/Jofairden/Tremor
Thanks to all the collaborators, Tremor will remain available and bugs will be fixed.

This patch was brought to you by the collaboration of Rartrin, Jopojelly and Zadum4ivii
Please report any bugs on the git, by making a new issue.
All contributions are incredibly helpful, and mentioned in changelogs.

Fixes:
  • - Fixed 'Index was outside bounds of array at Tremor.GlowMask.Unload()' exception
  • - Fixed Alchemist item damage modifiers, these were moved to the respective base class
  • - Fixed Dice Zombie not dropping items in multiplayer
  • - Fixed Dize Zombie's drop chance for Rupicide
  • - Fixed Mana/Health stimpacks not consumable
  • - (Hopefully Confirmed fixed) fixed FPS dropping to 1 when viewing Tremor's mod description

Other:
  • - Tremor should now be available on the mod browser at all times! (edit: Something went wrong, dl at bottom)
  • - Tremor is now eligible for a mod icon in the browser, all serious entries will be considered
  • - Removed many redundant code, effectively reducing the .tmod filesize by a sizable amount
  • - Reformatted most of the code
  • - Written a RecipeWrapper class
  • - Thanks Rartrin, for your contributions (pull/1)
  • - Thanks Jopojelly, for your contributions (5f61742)
  • - Thanks Zadum4ivii, for your contributions (pull/8)
  • - More code has been rewritten, possibly fixing unknown bugs
Download link from git: https://github.com/Jofairden/Tremor/releases/download/v1.3.2/Tremor.tmod
The dice zombie is not spawning at all in the night of undead. What bosses or events need to be completed for dice zombie to spawn?

The dice zombie is not spawning at all in the night of undead. What bosses or events need to be completed for dice zombie to spawn?
I looked for you, with Zombie invasion active, EoW / BoC need to be defeated, then there is a VERY RARE chance of it spawning (8 times more rare than Petrified zombies)

So does that mean that Zadum4ivii now officially left to work on the other mod? If so, is it announced yet (He mentioned something about finishing the logo)?
P.S. Thank you Jofairden for continuing the support of the mod, very much!

So does that mean that Zadum4ivii now officially left to work on the other mod? If so, is it announced yet (He mentioned something about finishing the logo)?
P.S. Thank you Jofairden for continuing the support of the mod, very much!
Pretty much, yes, I think.
Also, the logo is for the new mod's thread.

Why does the ruin altars no longer give the buff that allows you to summon the ancient dragon after defeating the Tiki Totem?
Why is molten heart not usable for summoning heater of worlds? I tried to use it during both day and night in underworld but does not work.

Last edited:
The mp3 sound file at Sounds/Music/SlimeRain.mp3 failed to load
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.Autoload()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

Inner Exception:
Insufficient memory to continue the execution of the program.
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Helpers.GetExceptionFromResult(UInt32 result)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.SoundEffect.AllocateFormatAndData(Byte[] format, Byte[] data, Int32 offset, Int32 count)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.SoundEffect..ctor(Stream stream)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.SoundEffect.FromStream(Stream stream)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.Autoload()

It's the only mod I have enabled because I thought some other mod was messing it up.
So I deleted it and reinstalled it and then I got this error.

The type initializer for 'Tremor.RecipeData' threw an exception.
at Tremor.RecipeWrapper.RemoveRecipes()
at Tremor.Tremor.AddRecipes()
at Terraria.ModLoader.RecipeHooks.AddRecipes()

Inner Exception:
Method not found: '!!0[] System.Array.Empty()'.
at Tremor.RecipeData..cctor()

Last edited:
I looked for you, with Zombie invasion active, EoW / BoC need to be defeated, then there is a VERY RARE chance of it spawning (8 times more rare than Petrified zombies)
I already defeated 25 dice zombies by doing the night of undead event 5 times in expert mode and none of them dropped stone dice.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom