tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since updating to the current version of Tremor, I now get this error which leads to an automatic-crash upon start up of Terraria when Tremor is enabled:

View attachment 176116

Disabling/uninstalling Tremor gets rid of all these problems. I'll note this is the first time I've ever had a CTD upon loading caused by Tremor.

edit: Just noticed a couple others have reported this as well.
I also got this S:red: when i reloading Tremor 1.3.2 update!!

Since updating to the current version of Tremor, I now get this error which leads to an automatic-crash upon start up of Terraria when Tremor is enabled:

View attachment 176116

Disabling/uninstalling Tremor gets rid of all these problems. I'll note this is the first time I've ever had a CTD upon loading caused by Tremor.

Having the same issue. Tried to reinstall the mod from scratch, tmodloder redownload and such, but to no avail. Seems to work fine for friend.

I already defeated 25 dice zombies by doing the night of undead event 5 times in expert mode and none of them dropped stone dice.
There is no 100% droprate. Just get lucky.

Having the same issue. Tried to reinstall the mod from scratch, tmodloder redownload and such, but to no avail. Seems to work fine for friend.
I also got this S:red: when i reloading Tremor 1.3.2 update!!
I got the same problem. The recipewrapper caused an error.

View attachment 176116

I know about this and I'm looking into it. Hopefully I can dispatch a patch today to fix this issue.

Actually, for some magical reason my mods started working together and I am not going to do any more mod updates because those make mods unstable and start popping off.

Awesome to see the new mod in progress.

Glad Jofairden is going to make those 90% items useful ( ;p)

Johnny Terrori, you're going to have to try harder than that to report your bug.

So I just crafted the Living Wood armor, and equipped it. Curious to see how it looks on my character, I unequipped my vanity and my game kept stuttering, I couldnt do anything, and had to spam click to equip my vanity again, and as soon as I did, the game ran normally again.

Not sure if this has been reported before, or if it's only an issue for me. my game runs normally and I have over 20 mods installed, so I doubt it's a memory issue (and I doubt a simple armor sprite would cause problems for my graphics card either).

The mp3 sound file at Sounds/Music/SlimeRain.mp3 failed to load
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.Autoload()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

Inner Exception:
Insufficient memory to continue the execution of the program.
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Helpers.GetExceptionFromResult(UInt32 result)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.SoundEffect.AllocateFormatAndData(Byte[] format, Byte[] data, Int32 offset, Int32 count)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.SoundEffect..ctor(Stream stream)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.SoundEffect.FromStream(Stream stream)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.Autoload()

It's the only mod I have enabled because I thought some other mod was messing it up.
So I deleted it and reinstalled it and then I got this error.

The type initializer for 'Tremor.RecipeData' threw an exception.
at Tremor.RecipeWrapper.RemoveRecipes()
at Tremor.Tremor.AddRecipes()
at Terraria.ModLoader.RecipeHooks.AddRecipes()

Inner Exception:
Method not found: '!!0[] System.Array.Empty()'.
at Tremor.RecipeData..cctor()
i have the same exact problem. so far haven't found a solution yet

Inner Exception:
at Tremor.RecipeData..cctor()[/QUOTE]

I have this problem too, please let me know if you found a solution

Inner Exception:
at Tremor.RecipeData..cctor()[/QUOTE]

I got this after upgread

The creator of Tremor, Doctor Hummer anncounced the new mod - Split, I think it's best Tremor's successor. For now mod in development.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom