tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gman11020

Terrarian
Uhm... what's this?
Is creative mode mod causing this?
Someone please help!

Well i can assure you that the creative mode mod isnt causing this because i am using both mods in conjunction to make the wiki. however what is causing this i am unsure of. post the crash log so the devs can figure it out.

superhc

Spazmatism
KFJYUwk4CMk.jpg

Oops! I think i dropped a box of minions.
Epically Awesome
make them zadum...within 1 year...or I will shove my hermes boots SO FAR UP Y- *post deleted*

imkSushi

Eater of Worlds
make them zadum...within 1 year...or I will shove my hermes boots SO FAR UP Y- *post deleted*
Your posts keep getting nearer and nearer the line. Try not to by mistake cross it. Just a word of warning before the moderators take action.
On a lighter note, I disagree with you. A year is too long to wait.

superhc

Spazmatism
Your posts keep getting nearer and nearer the line. Try not to by mistake cross it. Just a word of warning before the moderators take action.
On a lighter note, I disagree with you. A year is too long to wait.
yeah I thought about posting that message for a bit..then I decided I'd go for it and see what happened :3..also "within a year" means he has a year before I do..that..which is way more than enough time :p..also I want the minions in here as soon as possible ♥♥

brz23

Terrarian
Is this mod meant for multiplayer? My friend and I have been trying to host a server with this mod installed, but it failed to load everytime.

Chime

Skeletron Prime
Is this mod meant for multiplayer? My friend and I have been trying to host a server with this mod installed, but it failed to load everytime.
Tmodloader currently doesn't work with multiplayer so until it updates and is stable then multiplayer won't work.

Yamigami_Renzou

Terrarian
Er meh Gwaddddddddddddddd new minionsssssssss!!! If you add the new NPC for summoners, my dream will come true. <3 <3 <3
P/s: I need someone to fix my grammar every time i post something, i won't mind. <3
EDIT: Can you make a list of every summoning weapon in this modpack?!

Last edited:

psmith

Terrarian
Some sprites from this mod have a white background. Is that the case for everyone, or something is wrong with my computer/video card? See the Invar Helmet below for example:
Screen Shot 2016-01-20 at 2.31.14 PM.png

Jeckel

Terrarian
When you posted that last comment I thinking 'what drugs are you taking bro'?
sorry bro
but check your grammar

Both of these posts are off-topic and neither are acceptable. Do not make disrespectful comments accusing other members of being on drugs or critiquing others grammar.

Keep posts respectful and on-topic. Failure to do so can result in warning marks, banning from being able to post in a thread, or other appropriate actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom