tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am using tModLoader v0.6, and for some reason, the tModLoader, and the Tremor remastered that I downloaded, aren't compatible. This is causing my terraria to crash every time I try to use the mod. If there is a fix, or an earlier version that is compatible with tModLoader v0.6 then please tell me. Thanks
Update Tmodloader to 0.7

I am using tModLoader v0.6, and for some reason, the tModLoader, and the Tremor remastered that I downloaded, aren't compatible. This is causing my terraria to crash every time I try to use the mod. If there is a fix, or an earlier version that is compatible with tModLoader v0.6 then please tell me. Thanks
Uhh, is there maybe a tutorial on how to install it? I was using tModLoader v0.6 because I couldn't find a tutorial for v0.7. If you could link me to a tutorial, it would help out.

I just figured out how to install v0.7. The reason that I think that it isn't working is that the file was accidentally associated with a program: Windows Movie Maker. Now I need to figure out either what to associate the file with, or how to unassociated it.

Have you tried dying the armor? How old is the computer? What OS are you running? Mac? Windows? Linux? Two rocks tied together by vines and sitting in a pile of clay?
I just tried dying it still the same thing. My computer can't be more than 2 maybe 3 years old. Yes it's the rocks and vines personally my favorite. No it's windows.
[DOUBLEPOST=1454262675,1454262557][/DOUBLEPOST]
Have you tried dying the armor? How old is the computer? What OS are you running? Mac? Windows? Linux? Two rocks tied together by vines and sitting in a pile of clay?
It's just when i equip armor for example I just made some nightingale armor to see if it was just the few I tried but its all of them as ssoon as I take the armor off everything's fine and there's no more lag.

I think the issue of lags is somewhere in either the Terraria binaries or the Steam Libraries (which handles things like Steam DRM and Steam Overlay). I recall the DRM-Free version of Terraria running smoother.

How can i spawn enemies/bosses/items/npcs using command in Mod?
Or i cant use it ?
In single player or multiplayer..
FInished your mod ,Zadum...much appreciate ,cool items ,bosses and items. o/
Need add more 800 New stuffs!

I love this mod but the fps drops seem to befrom ANY item from what i am seeing. Because even when im using something like gloom tome my fps drops slowly and then drastically.

This would mean that @ChippyGaming does not have the latest version of tremor. I watched his tremor playthrough, and he got destroyed by the cog lord in a few seconds.

Also, about the evil corn. To me he is the most useless thing ever. What are the chances of getting a blood moon after you beat the Eater of Worlds, have a valid house, and you are not already in hardmode. I am not willing to sit there for 8 or so terraria days, to get a blood moon, when I could be fighting the wall of flesh and moving on with my life. How about he sells cursed popcorn during full moons also? Or even stretch it as far as every night?

I downloaded my version when the series started, and haven't update since just to be safe!

I would like an high tier Gem Drill so that you can like I don't know infuse it with Cobalt (Palladium), Mythril (Orichalcum) and Adamantite (Titanium) so they can mine said three

Can someone give me a link to the original post? Please and thank you!
[DOUBLEPOST=1454276383,1454276026][/DOUBLEPOST]
keep the present in your inventory with an empty suitable house..during the daytime the elf should move in..as for the rest of your questions..check the OP (original post..page 1) it should have all the info you need there
Would you mind leaving a link to the op? I can't find it :p

anyone find a solution to the corruption problem? start up game, make new character, plays for a while, quits, comes back hours later, window size goes to normal, asks for language, then mod asks for you to reload. you can't stop it from corrupting, as once you hit the language tab, the damage was done. I've restored from backup, but since this happens every time I join, leave, and come back, I'm done with that. it's getting on my nerves now. I've requested a fix, I would expect it to be fixed a few hours/days later, but obviously it hasn't. I've become tired of waiting. I've waited enough for my computer which hasn't arrived. *it was suposed to come on the 10th, but delayed. now nothing's causing delays, yet I'm still waiting.*
[DOUBLEPOST=1454292831,1454292759][/DOUBLEPOST]@Dark 2 get a new computer. if it's the armor, put vanilla terraria vanity/armor over the modded,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom