tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
More sandstone furniture issues; sandstone dresser doesn't actually do anything (no storage/character changing), and sandstone doors have a graphical glitch around the handle.

Ummm...
20160724230018_1.jpg

Genie lamp cant be put as a pet accessory is that intended?
It's not intended because Genie Lamp was made before Example mod had the Example Light Pet.

More sandstone furniture issues; sandstone dresser doesn't actually do anything (no storage/character changing), and sandstone doors have a graphical glitch around the handle.
Sandston Dresser doesn't do anything because we made Sandstone Furniture before dresser codes appeared. I know about the door and dunno why is this happening. The sprite has no white pixels.

That's strange because everything works fine for me. Are you using the latest version of mod?

I've had an issue with my Calamity Mod like this as well. In fact I think it was the exact same error except with one of my projectiles, the Hive Bomb Goliath projectile if I remember correctly.

The odd thing about it was that it only occurred very seldom (probably 1 out of every 20 people) and I never got the error. I still fixed it though by removing the random value the the projectile's timeLeft was set to.

The update for the tremor mod is taking a :red: ton of time to download is it that big or are the servers bad or is it just me?

time to make a small theory:

the 1.3 music spoiler on the OP, it doesnt quite have a "boss battle" theme to it, and it doesnt exactly feel like it would fit for an event either, so i reckon, it is a new biome, judging by the tone of it too, it seems that it could very well be in the underworld.

Whenever i reload my mods and have tremor installed it still gives me the error :/
[doublepost=1469507159,1469506978][/doublepost]As you can see i waited till today to retry, and tmodloader still gives me this dumb error.
20160725212109_1.jpg

btw that picture isn't photoshopped i just took a quick screenshot of it

EDIT: I've tried reinstalling tModLoader and Tremor mod, still doesn't work.

Last edited:
@Dat Nub Scrub ۞ࢧࢧ Works for me. Try deleting the tmod form the mods folder and the ".enabled" file for it and re download it. See if it works. If it dont try disabling all mods then enabling thorium only first then reload and if it works then add the rest.

Whenever i reload my mods and have tremor installed it still gives me the error :/
[doublepost=1469507159,1469506978][/doublepost]As you can see i waited till today to retry, and tmodloader still gives me this dumb error.View attachment 129940
btw that picture isn't photoshopped i just took a quick screenshot of it

EDIT: I've tried reinstalling tModLoader and Tremor mod, still doesn't work.
We will check this.

A complaint about the motherboard boss.

60000 HP is way too much for a 2nd phase, and considering the 2nd phase does nothing but charge at you and shoot a hardly threatening V laser down, the boss is boring and tedious and not hard at all.

Slash that HP down to 15000-20000 but give him alot more signal drones at the start to make up for it, also maybe give him some lasers like the other mechs have, that shadowbeam isn't much a threat.

If you were giving him 60000 HP because the destroyer has 80000, think this, the destroyer has several segments that allow players to greatly multiply their damage against him, but the motherboard is 1 entity, so giving him more health then duke fishron just makes him take longer and not actually be harder.

If you made the boss begin with more signal drones and slashed off about 66%-75% of his health, he would be more like the BoC, remember, BoC only has 1000 health, but the first half of his boss fight is killing his peepers, which give him at least a couple thousand more health.

Also the Soul of Mind needs to not exist, please just make him drop souls of might like the destroyer, not only does Mind not end in "ight" but also for people using this mod with other mods(which should be most people) it makes other mod items (like Thorium's soul forge) impossible to craft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom