tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
PsK6CPi.png

whoops

Last edited:
Any plans on adding the Music boxes with your custom sound tracks to the game? I would love having the Calamity Boss OST to listen at my in-game home or have it play on some external programs wile playing. <3

I tried using the Music Box to grab it but got a Black Recluse Banner instead. :<
But we don't have the Calamity Boss... I think you went to a wrong thread.
But our mod already has new Music Boxes along with 9 new tracks (In 1.3 update).

The first post.
[doublepost=1469789824,1469789494][/doublepost]25 people don't like our mod. Can I ask you a question: Why? There are words in the Poll question: "If No please tell why". Buuuut... Nobody tells why! Amazing!

Don't do it like this. If you are voting "Nope" than please tell us WHY. We will try to fix everything you don't like.

The first post.
[doublepost=1469789824,1469789494][/doublepost]25 people don't like our mod. Can I ask you a question: Why? There are words in the Poll question: "If No please tell why". Buuuut... Nobody tells why! Amazing!

Don't do it like this. If you are voting "Nope" than please tell us WHY. We will try to fix everything you don't like.
Maybe it's because of the fact that the update takes so long to be released that people who once liked the mod now lost hope in it
P.S: i still like it tho

I dont like a few things about this mod.
I'll put up a list here, with suggestions in it, so its gonna be mixed.
- = hate
+ = suggestion
? = correction

-The wolf summoner set, its almost skippable, make wolf mats slightly more common.
-Hardmore ore staves, they just fire a little sphere and thats it. (didnt get to test hardmode ore guns which are all assault rifles.)
+Turtle weapons should be upgradeable with Beetle Husks, like turtle armor.
+-All weapons from golem, except the staff and the golem fist, have upgrades with the core, I think they should have it too.
? Dinictis is the name of an already extinct animal that lived 20 to 30 million years ago, but I like the ocean mob you used the name for.
+Archer and Knight should have hardmode weapons to be sold, like the sorcerer. (npcs)
+Wolf summoning weapon, functions like pirates, they bite the opponent, would be stronger than slime staff.

thats it.
EDIT: Forgot to mention what Dinictis was: A feline.

I dont like a few things about this mod.
I'll put up a list here, with suggestions in it, so its gonna be mixed.
- = hate
+ = suggestion
? = correction

-The wolf summoner set, its almost skippable, make wolf mats slightly more common.
-Hardmore ore staves, they just fire a little sphere and thats it. (didnt get to test hardmode ore guns which are all assault rifles.)
+Turtle weapons should be upgradeable with Beetle Husks, like turtle armor.
+-All weapons from golem, except the staff and the golem fist, have upgrades with the core, I think they should have it too.
? Dinictis is the name of an already extinct animal that lived 20 to 30 million years ago, but I like the ocean mob you used the name for.
+Archer and Knight should have hardmode weapons to be sold, like the sorcerer. (npcs)
+Wolf summoning weapon, functions like pirates, they bite the opponent, would be stronger than slime staff.

thats it.
EDIT: Forgot to mention what Dinictis was: A feline.
1. We will make them appear more often maybe Wolf Set will be better.
2. The Staves are already made better (Like Palladium shoots Pitchfork).
3. Interesting idea!
4. We will think about it ;)
5. The mob name was given by @Bogdan3456 I didn't even know that Dinictis was a feline :D We will change it's name.
6. For sure
7. Yeah, Zomoo had Wolf minions but we can't make ground minions work properly :(

Thanks for your suggestions :happy:

Edit:
Dinictis is a Feline it's a true. And a Dinichthys is a fish. It's sounds similiar in russian so it's our mistake :D

Last edited:
If you're still looking for ideas for horror enemies, why not Pennywise from Steven Kings' "It"? It could start as a clown, and turn into a spider-monster thing at half health. Bonus for it taking massive damage from silver bullets :)
On that note, it might be neat to have Christine as an enemy as well. Being attacked in Terraria by a '50s Plymouth (with bright headlights that illuminate terrain) would be both cool and hilarious!

EDIT - Ooh, and Christine could have a rare drop of a BADASS mount.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom