tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A little spoiler to dilute this "no-spoilers" situation.
5pzrkbO.png

Isn't it funny when you think about the fact that people kept asking Red about Terraria 1.3 and now people keep asking zadum4ivii about Tremor 1.3?

History does repeat itself.

Isn't it funny when you think about the fact that people kept asking Red about Terraria 1.3 and now people keep asking zadum4ivii about Tremor 1.3?

History does repeat itself.
And will be more funny when we will ask Red about the version 1.3 of terraria otherworld in the future

1 thing that i dont know is a bug for me or in general.
the light walls place as dungeon walls.
and are not breakable. not even with a hammer with 9999 hammer power neighter a hammer from tremor.
i tried disabling it or deinstalling it and then breaking it but dint work.

1 thing that i dont know is a bug for me or in general.
the light walls place as dungeon walls.
and are not breakable. not even with a hammer with 9999 hammer power neighter a hammer from tremor.
i tried disabling it or deinstalling it and then breaking it but dint work.

The wall thing will be fixed in the next update of tremor, I believe that's what zadum4ivii said.

The reason why you can't break the walls is because they can only be broken if skeletron is defeated, natural dungeon walls act like that to prevent people from getting into the dungeon before skeletron by breaking walls.

Seriously? It's nearly impossible to beat? If so, that sucks...
[doublepost=1473044947,1473044816][/doublepost]I do have the Thorium mod , as well as Calamity, Pumpking's, and Crystilium. All mods are very impressive and add lots of great content to the game.

I have beaten coglord in expert but i used easy terrria just for that fight.

btw easy terraria is a mod that makes weapons do more damage and aromor give more protection

for that fight is used terra weapons from pumking mod

I feel like the only person ever that has actually defeated Cog Lord in it's current state when it's supposed to be fought. (After the mechs) Expert too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom