tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I've recently installed the mod, and have a bug i think ought to be mentioned....if its been seen already ignore me, but i can't place a stone helmet on a mannequin. it doesn't display right, and when i break the mannequin afterwards trying to get it off, i instead get a second mannequin.

also, do you plan to make a non-broken invar shield? if for nothing else, id like to have one for display, since it's already kinda there and designed c:
yea that actually happens with most modded armors, not just tremor.

[link removed by staff] я тут вики по модам делаю на русском, чтоб русскоязычное комьюнити тоже могло без знания английского с модами поиграть
@HappySonic, please don't advertise other websites on here, especially in threads. If you want to showcase other sites in your signature or on your own profile, that is fine. Also, these forums are primarily English-speaking. If possible, posting messages in English is preferred.

@HappySonic, please don't advertise other websites on here, especially in threads. If you want to showcase other sites in your signature or on your own profile, that is fine. Also, these forums are primarily English-speaking. If possible, posting messages in English is preferred.
Ok, i will be obey rules)

Hello! This mod works with Terraria 1.3.3.2?

And, it haves the old hunger system? I really want a mod a mod that haves a hunger and thirst system.

Last edited:
There should probably be a notice in the OP and Mod Description stating that it does work with the latest Terrraia and it's version does not necessarily reflect the version of Terrraia it's for.

And again - I got no alerts. Thanks forums!
You guys should make an official tremor discord
We've already made it long time ago but it died because people forget about it.
But I can revive it.

Hello! This mod works with Terraria 1.3.3.2?

And, it haves the old hunger system? I really want a mod a mod that haves a hunger and thirst system.
If you will look through previous pages you will see that 1.3 update will contain hunger system.

And again - I got no alerts. Thanks forums!

We've already made it long time ago but it died because people forget about it.
But I can revive it.

If you will look through previous pages you will see that 1.3 update will contain hunger system.
revive plz

Bug: All the bottled souls DUPLICATE themselves when broken...TWICE
Like,when you mine a single bottled soul,you get 2 more until it breaks

I am getting this error when i try to enable tremor mod
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Tremor.Tremor.<AddRecipes>b__1(Recipe x) in c:\My Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\Tremor\Buffs\Antlion.cs:line 11
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.RemoveAll(Predicate`1 match)
at Tremor.Tremor.AddRecipes() in c:\My Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\Tremor\Tremor.cs:line 366
at Terraria.ModLoader.RecipeHooks.AddRecipes()
How can i fix it?

Gosh all this hate is seriously ridiculous.

Personally, I think Tremor is a really good mod, if a bit falling unbalanced and falling off through lategame

Why unbalanced?
In my opinion, Blast Furnace being made of Lava Buckets, wich you find if you venture deep down enough, are too much of a hazard for what you can craft out of them, and by the time you dare venture THAT deep down, you'd have to have better vanilla ore tiers of weapons and tools than Steel or Bronze. My suggestion would be to change Lava Bucket for a Bonfire since Steel and Bronze are pretty much early game tiers of equipment.

The mod presents a HUGE improvement on the early game with Vine, Stone and Living Wood, but the downside is having the LUCK to find a Living Tree mini biome with a Living Loom on a generated world (unless using TerraCustom to force the map to have one) and to find a Guide to Plant Fiber Cordage to craft the other two sets. The wolves on the ice biome are truly a serious threat for the armor you can get out of them, and the night time enemies are really strong for a starting character and the Invar items are strong but not strong enough to make it worth farming them instead of spelunking underground for better vanilla ore-tier equipment.

Why falling off through lategame?
The more you progress into the game, the more you tend to leave behind the items the mod gives, even for vanilla tier equipment (although some custom equipment is far too good to pass, like Magmonium, Turtle weapons, the Shroomite equipment, even the Afterlife Armor wich is a great high risk-high reward addition I personally love if you want a challenge)
Nothing on the mod is planned to go further than Golem so far (even though the weapons you can craft out of the Golem Core are really worth it and are huge improvements over their vanilla counterparts), wich makes facing the Pillar events and even the Moonlord better with vanilla equipment.

Another thing I'd like to suggest is that you should limit the number of references to other popular media like Castle Crashers, Undertale, etc. lest it become a "mashup mod". I'm not complaining about Transistor because it was neat to see it and it's only one sword, but the Evil Corn and Gray Knight armor set might've been a bit much.

I hope you guys continue to develop the mod and add even more challenging bosses past the Cog Lord to add even more flavour to this wonderful mod :merchanthappy:

Hmmmmm... seems that the configs on mac are different from mac? If we play multiplayer and i get broken sword on my windows pc. I give this broken sword to my friend and guess what... he get's a F*CKing palidium rifle!

I don't know if this is a bug on your end but we can't play modded multiplayer with your mod sad...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom