tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something ancient has awoken..!
FND8JfV.png
Looks amazing Zerokk :D

Speed run boss? Kill it as fast as you can or it'll kill you?
Or that clock shows how much until next attack, or a strong one.
EDIT: When the clock's active, the boss will slow everything down?

I think your overthinking it,it may just be for looks I mean it is ancient.

hi, this is my first time posting on here. i need help with something on the tremor mod, the sound keeps glitching in the first 5 minutes i enter the game, the sounds that don't work is when i kill enemies such as zombies n demon eyes, slimes, their death sounds cut out, the water sounds cut out, recall potion was cut out, door sounds were cut out etc. is there any fix?

Edit:
i'm actually playin rn, and not all the stuff cuts out, the swords swinging is ok, the music sound cuts out, when i attack enemies, it cuts out, it's just annoying that this keeps happening! please help!

Edit 2: it turned back on while in game, but ik for a fact this glitch is not permanently fixed. if i were to leave the world, come back, after 5-10 minutes, the sounds i mentioned above will disable again. please help me. thanks!!

Edit 3: ok it cut out again, but only some sounds cut out, like instead of all of the stuff i mentioned cut out, it only cut out the attack sounds and the healing sounds. the music is fine, etc. please help and thanks. i'm sorry for making a lot of edits, but i'm trying to be specific as possible.

Last edited:
hi, this is my first time posting on here. i need help with something on the tremor mod, the sound keeps glitching in the first 5 minutes i enter the game, the sounds that don't work is when i kill enemies such as zombies n demon eyes, slimes, their death sounds cut out, the water sounds cut out, recall potion was cut out, door sounds were cut out etc. is there any fix?

Edit:
i'm actually playin rn, and not all the stuff cuts out, the swords swinging is ok, the music sound cuts out, when i attack enemies, it cuts out, it's just annoying that this keeps happening! please help!

Edit 2: it turned back on while in game, but ik for a fact this glitch is not permanently fixed. if i were to leave the world, come back, after 5-10 minutes, the sounds i mentioned above will disable again. please help me. thanks!!

Edit 3: ok it cut out again, but only some sounds cut out, like instead of all of the stuff i mentioned cut out, it only cut out the attack sounds and the healing sounds. the music is fine, etc. please help and thanks. i'm sorry for making a lot of edits, but i'm trying to be specific as possible.
I don't know why it could happen.
@bluemagic123 maybe you know?

I don't know why it could happen.
@bluemagic123 maybe you know?

but this wasn't the first time i downloaded this mod, i had to uninstall terraria b/c terraria was not opening. so i downloaded terraria back up, and installed the mod and everything, i'm on a mac. and everything loaded in, i opened the mod folder n plopped tremor in. then it was initializing. 5-10 mins in-game, the items i mentioned, the audio cuts out. i still love this mod regardless, i'm tryna get rid of this glitch.

Lost notifications again D;

When you stop getting notifications from a thread, simply reading the thread's last page should fix the problem. If you want to be sure, you can click 'Unwatch Thread' and then 'Watch Thread' at the top of the thread and that will fix it. At the top of each page in the main navigation bar, there is a button called 'Watched Threads' and clicking that will list any of your watched threads that have unread posts and by reading them notifications will be reactivated.

Give those things a try, because posting that you lost notifications is off-topic and lacking in content, both of which are against the rules and could earn you warning marks if it continues.

In my experience most of the time this is due to incompatibility with other mods or stuff loading incorrectly. Sometimes reloading the mods fixes it if not have you tried disabling all the mods except for tremor and test if it works by itself?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom