tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings.

I actually made an account to ask a relatively simple question on these forums. Is there any way to get the Tremor.tmod file for tmodLoader v0.8.3.5 right now? I tried updating my mods today and found that not all of the ones I'm currently using are available yet. However, I cannot find a link to the previous version of this mod anywhere online at this time. If anyone can point me in the right direction, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,
Taso.

I think you broke Tungsten Bullets by accident. After your recent updates, they don't work, the amount of ammo reads as 0 even though I have four stacks in my ammo slots. (though any other bullet does; now I have chests full of bullets and can't use 'em! Heh)
Guess I've broken them. Well, I just forgot to fix them.

Greetings.

I actually made an account to ask a relatively simple question on these forums. Is there any way to get the Tremor.tmod file for tmodLoader v0.8.3.5 right now? I tried updating my mods today and found that not all of the ones I'm currently using are available yet. However, I cannot find a link to the previous version of this mod anywhere online at this time. If anyone can point me in the right direction, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,
Taso.
Here is the link, thanks to RexodinoLP.

i'm back with an another glitch, quadratron can't be used

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-12-17 at 23.43.13.png
    Screen Shot 2016-12-17 at 23.43.13.png
    6.1 KB · Views: 231
hey creator! this is urgent plz put back 8.3.5 I need to finsh my single play lets play I need to I cant update the mod loader till the update all the mods I have already tremor is the only mod now plz lower mod loader requierments ):

Looks like i had a forgotten to delete the old download for tremmor so i have the 1.3.3.3 version or the 0.8.3.5 version here it is

Tremor For TModLoader v0.8.3.5 Terraria Version 1.3.3 - https://www.dropbox.com/s/xecjvs9xasj1prb/Tremor(1.3.3.3) Tmod 0.8.3.5.rar?dl=0
[doublepost=1482007619,1482007351][/doublepost]Creator I suggest on the main download page you make a small header with the title Previous Versions And put the 1.3.3 or the 0.8.3.5 version under it.

Tremor is working fine for me in 1.3.4.4 so far (although I haven't fought any modded bosses yet) the main problem for me is that the Quadratron doesn't fire any bullets, and it is the best ranged weapon in the game and its a real bummer not having such an OP weapon to go up against the Moonlord

Hey Zadum4ivii are you planning to add cyber biome?
If you don't know what i mean here is the link!:naughty:
https://forums.terraria.org/index.p...yber-a-worthy-adversary-for-the-crimson.2371/
We can't make alternative biomes yet :)
[doublepost=1482249527,1482249142][/doublepost]To tell the truth - I don't think we will be able to release 1.3 before this year ends. Even we're trying to finish everything as fast aas we can - we still have too many things to finish. We know that you've been waiting for so long - but the wait is worth it. Hope for your understanding :)

And now everyone is like:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom