tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it requires working into next year for 1.3 to be complete, then take your time! its better to release a not broken mod later then release a broken mod early.

Zadum4ivii!What is that thing that Darkkharn sprited?!:eek:

index.php
When he post him he said [I don't know what this looks like , but it could pass for a final boss in some mode]
And how many ores you plan to add in 1.3 update?
And is that real that in 1.3 update you gonna add over 1000 items for tremode?
And this boss is for tremode?

Last edited:
Hey i got a bug.
Every time the Archer moves in, he dies. Always a 485 dmg crit, tried with Cheat Sheet and normally moving in. Using a 0.9 world and a brand new one. Help? :confused:
BTW my original 0.9 legit world got corrupted because i left the world because of this.

EDIT: Ok so i disabled Archer spawns from cheat sheet, summoned a few and worked fine. Now works properly!:D

Last edited:
Zadum4ivii!What is that thing that Darkkharn sprited?!:eek:

index.php
When he post him he said [I don't know what this looks like , but it could pass for a final boss in some mode]
And how many ores you plan to add in 1.3 update?
And is that real that in 1.3 update you gonna add over 1000 items for tremode?
And this boss is for tremode?
  1. There are some ores but I can't tell you how much do we have.
  2. Nope, there are just more than 1100 items in the mod right now.
  3. This was just a sprite but maybe it will become something in future.

1. There are some ores but I can't tell you how much do we have.
  2. Nope, there are just more than 1100 items in the mod right now.
  3. This was just a sprite but maybe it will become something in future.
I actualy little bit disappointed....:sigh:I was think over 1100 items will be for tremode...And mayby it sounds crazy,that i was thinking about soo many items.. But,i still hyped for this update!:)

Last edited:
Does Winter 2017 mean this winter now, because it will still be winter at the start of the 2017 year, or next Winter at the end of the year? This is a question about the update release date. :)

Trying to track down the source of this because I think it's causing an issue with imkSushi's mod. Does Tremor mod modify the graphic of the pirate map?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom