tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
um, ive never had it spawn more than 20 enemies at any one time (except the jungle with its higher spawns), so how did you get 150?

No idea, but before the update, when i equipped the Evil Cup, monsters would immediately begin spawning like crazy. If i set myself up in the middle between two lava pools and equipped it, there would be several monsters per second dying in the lava

Now I can't tell the difference between having it equipped and not having it.

Some armour's head can't be placed in the mannequin can you fix it? (When i try to put in a mannequin,it's head gets invisible)
sorry for the bad english...

No idea, but before the update, when i equipped the Evil Cup, monsters would immediately begin spawning like crazy. If i set myself up in the middle between two lava pools and equipped it, there would be several monsters per second dying in the lava

Now I can't tell the difference between having it equipped and not having it.
Do you have reduced grinding enabled? It makes the battle buff very powerful and may be causing this.

Are there plans to make a wiki? The progression route kinda gets lost into the huge first post and I always feel like I'm missing stuff.

Hey Zadum4ivii ! If you reading this please answer my question..
I found some interesting sprites from WBL's,and i found one guy that calls [Cyber Trinity]
Is this boss for tremode or this is just a sprite ?
And there is more of cool sprites..

Here is the link and the picture of cyber trinity.;)
https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/wbls-sprites.45111/

index.php

Last edited:
Some feedback for Tremor.

1. Arabian Merchant does not show up, no matter how many times I killed Rukh. Only cheat sheet helps.
2. Djinn works extremely weird especially in the multiplayer. Both Djinns stuck to server character in one and if both players summon a djinn it has a weird animations that jumps across the whole map from one player to another.
3. New monsters are amazing expept for the Observer. This is an extremely annoying mob that I hate from the bottom of my heart. Because each bloodmoon event ends up with lot of my town NPC killed and I can not anything, since Observers go through walls and are rather strong to take them down immediately.
4. Many bosses do not have the roaring sound when they are summoned.
5. The Motherboard is extremely easy. She just does not do any damage if you stand right next to her. It badly needs some strong renewable minions, like Pixie queen for example.
6, Cog Lord should be a bit stronger in my opinion. It should have a phase when he has an attack like Sceletron when his scull jupmps through you.
7. I think celestial rings are too OP (20% is a huge bonus) and they are too easy to create. I maybe understand 15-20% damage increase for the melee character (since melee characters take a lot of abuse) but it is way too much for the ranged chars, since they can have insane DPS even without it. 10% from another source is an okay bonus for the ranged char and it should have less ammo conserving. Also the fire ring animation on the Solar ring is a bit annoying and it is impossible to switch it off.

8. Suspicious looking present should be a carftable item so it won't fill the inventory with useless litter.
9. Maybe reduce invar things to just two items(sword and plate) instead of three, for the purpose of less junk items.
10. Thorn Balls from different Angry Trappers do not stack.
11. Tremor badly needs some vanity costumes that makes you look like knight, arabian merchant and elf. :)

I think that bosses are very well done in the Calamity mod, they are challenging and rewarding and that lacks a bit in Tremor hardmode bosses. Though I do like Pixie Queen very much she is a challenging boss and have an amazing drop (sword that cleanses corruption and crimson).

P.S. It would've been cool to have some device(possible craftable) that makes all NPCs invincible. Because there are a lot of new mobs and making stable base becomes an impossible task. I do not know if this is possible to create so this is just an optional request.

There is already wiki..
But it's Russian wiki.

Чёт я туплю, но не могу найти где эта вики, ссылочку можно?

Last edited:
I think celestial rings are too OP (20% is a huge bonus) and they are too easy to create.
20% more damage isn't that much, because you can get 15% more damage emblems from WoF, also you get it at late game, after you kill the pillars. And honestly at that point there is better accessories than 20% more damage.

1. Arabian Merchant does not show up, no matter how many times I killed Rukh. Only cheat sheet helps.
2. Djinn works extremely weird especially in the multiplayer. Both Djinns stuck to server character in one and if both players summon a djinn it has a weird animations that jumps across the whole map from one player to another.
3. New monsters are amazing expept for the Observer. First of all there is no Observer banner, this is extremely annoying and I hate Observers from the bottom of my heart. Because each bloodmoon event ends up with lot of my town NPC killed and I can not anything, since Observers go through walls and are rather strong to take them down immediately.
5. The Motherboard is extremely easy. She just does not do any damage if you stand right next to her. It badly needs some strong renewable minions, like Pixie queen for example.
6, Cog Lord should be a bit stronger in my opinion. It should have a phase when he has an attack like Sceletron when his scull jupmps through you.
7. I think celestial rings are too OP (20% is a huge bonus) and they are too easy to create. I maybe understand 15-20% damage increase for the melee character (since melee characters take a lot of abuse) but it is way too much for the ranged chars, since they can have insane DPS even without it. 10% from another source is an okay bonus for the ranged char and it should have less ammo conserving. Also the fire ring animation on the Solar ring is a bit annoying and it is impossible to switch it off.

8. Suspicious looking present should be a carftable item so it won't fill the inventory with useless litter.
9. Maybe reduce invar things to just two items(sword and plate) instead of three, for the purpose of less junk items.
11. Tremor badly needs some vanity costumes that makes you look like knight, arabian merchant and elf. :)

I think that bosses are very well done in the Calamity mod, they are challenging and rewarding and that lacks a bit in Tremor hardmode bosses. Though I do like Pixie Queen very much she is a challenging boss and have an amazing drop (sword that cleanses corruption and crimson).

P.S. It would've been cool to have some device(possible craftable) that makes all NPCs invincible. Because there are a lot of new mobs and making stable base becomes an impossible task. I do not know if this is possible to create so this is just an optional request.

Чёт я туплю, но не могу найти где эта вики, ссылочку можно?
http://ru.terraria-tremor-mod.wikia.com/wiki/Terraria_Tremor_Mod_вики

20% more damage isn't that much, because you can get 15% more damage emblems from WoF, also you get it at late game, after you kill the pillars. And honestly at that point there is better accessories than 20% more damage.
Well, I'll give you my reasoning. I always play as a melee character. The usual damage I get post Moon Lord is around 1500-2000. My buddy always play as a pure ranged char and he has around 4000 - 6000 damage while cloaked. So I would have 400 dps and ranged char 1200 dps. Then again many accessories are hard to create, at least they require some effort. Making those ring is simple. You need fragments and some tungsten/silver that's all. I think that high end items should smooth the difference between classes not make them more pronounced.
Also the damage boost from the rings stacks with other accessories, so it's not like this ring is an accessory upgrade and it stands out from other dps accessories. Therefore I think that 20% (at least for the ranged chars) is way too much, I can't say anything about mages, since I've never played with this class.

Yey, I wasn't getting alerts.
Hey Zadum4ivii ! If you reading this please answer my question..
I found some interesting sprites from WBL's,and i found one guy that calls [Cyber Trinity]
Is this boss for tremode or this is just a sprite ?
And there is more of cool sprites..

Here is the link and the picture of cyber trinity.;)
https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/wbls-sprites.45111/

index.php
Those are just sprites.

3. New monsters are amazing expept for the Observer. This is an extremely annoying mob that I hate from the bottom of my heart. Because each bloodmoon event ends up with lot of my town NPC killed and I can not anything, since Observers go through walls and are rather strong to take them down immediately.

1-4. Those are fixed in 1.3.
5. Motherboard is buffed in 1.3
6. Well, don't think he should be stronger because 99% of people can't defeat him so he was nerfed :D
7. We will look in this :)
8. In 1.3 mobs only drop the Present if you don't have it in your inventory.
9. Don't know, really.
10. It's fixed in 1.3
11. Why not? o_O

Zadum4ivii.How the progress of 1.3 update going?I hope it almoust finish!
Задумчивый.Как идет прогрес 1.3 обновления?Надеюсь уже готово!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom