tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A quick reminder here to keep things civil. Differing opinions are fine, and discussions about what is liked and isn't liked in a mod is fine. Posting rude, inflammatory comments is not. If you'd like to discuss the mod, please do so in a constructive way.

zad: we will release v1.3 in summer 2016
summer 2016

zad: sorry guys we lied we will release this mod in fall 2016
fall 2016

zad: f:red:k you guys this mod will release on winter 2016
and so on

this mod is a fking joke
Thank you for your polite critics.
You know, making a mod isn't easy especially if the mod is very big. We could easily release the mod a year ago - but it would be raw, buggy and had no content. If you can't really wait - don't play our mod, nobody keeps you, go play other mods.
Things are easy: Don't like our mod? Say what don't you like. Can't tell it politely and in a good way? Just don't play the mod.

lol. say that to your cog lord and unbalanced armor set
We've heard enough out of you. You were given plenty of notice to modify your behavior.

I don't want to argue with anyone so let's just end this dialog.
It's best not to engage trolls at all, the attention is what they want. Just report them and move on, please.

Lets get this thread back on track. What is everyone most excited about for 1.3? I personally like the new solar eclipse enemies for tremode that got teased a while back.

Just going to say this now; take all the time you need on whatever you need to do with mod development.

Sure, I'm disappointed that the update has been delayed many times (I kept this mod disabled because I'm just waiting for the update lmao), but that's just the thing with set release dates; usually bsomething wrong will happen in development, maybe personal problems/real life, or just a lack of motivation. Anyone would feel awesome if others enjoyed their work, so I'm sure you're not just blatantly lying to us and delaying the update on purpose, that's just crazy and sort of sadistic >.>

I hope you can get back on track and continue the mod normally (and if you have other plans, then that's completely fine too, just make sure to notify us :dryadwink:). I just want to say thanks for what you've done with the mod so far (balance issues and broken bosses aside, I don't remember what is fixed or not), it was definitely a pleasant experience playing through the mod in the past. :dryadhappy:

Good luck @Tremor mod dev. team!

Also, @Sportaflop
I'm excited for tremode in general, I love having more post-ML content :p

Even if I see it's flaws, I let it slide. Why? Because I don't care about the flaws. Even if I were to be looking at this mod from a critical standpoint, I still let it's flaws fly by. It's due to the willing suspension of disbelief that compels me to keep playing this mod.

Is this mod actually coming in Winder 2017? That means by the end of February right? Serious question, is the team on track and you guys are ready for that timing?

If this mod is never going to adhere to it's promises on release timings, it would be a smart move just to remove the 'will be ready by' section entirely (from the OP) - then no one would be disappointed if it is delayed further - instead, just focus on the new content and spoilers - that sorta stuff.

Hello! I am new to your mod and have yet to play it. I kinda want to have a blind run when your 1.3 update comes out so I don't have to do 2 playthroughs to play this mod to it's fullest. Basically what I want to know is when is "winter 2017" as I live in Australia. Is that in February? is that December the beginning of Winter 2017/18? Is that in the middle of the year like when my winter will be? I'm not looking for exact dates just maybe a Q1, Q2, Q3, Q4 kinda answer so I have a rough idea rather than what is essentially anytime this year.

Will bosses start spawning properly in 1.3?
Don't they spawn properly already?

Hello! I am new to your mod and have yet to play it. I kinda want to have a blind run when your 1.3 update comes out so I don't have to do 2 playthroughs to play this mod to it's fullest. Basically what I want to know is when is "winter 2017" as I live in Australia. Is that in February? is that December the beginning of Winter 2017/18? Is that in the middle of the year like when my winter will be? I'm not looking for exact dates just maybe a Q1, Q2, Q3, Q4 kinda answer so I have a rough idea rather than what is essentially anytime this year.
1.3 comes out in the end of February.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom