tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The endless fight of Crimson and Corruption seems to continue!
YF6OAHF.png
I spy my Eye of a New NPC on a Corruption house

Can the hunger system be disabled? Because if disabling isn't a thing then hunger would be more of an annoyence than a helpful feature. Just saying.

Magmaxe looks almost exactly like the Sharpened Volcano Fragment. Reference or coincidence?
Woah, I've never noticed that :D
@DerpoTheMagnificent is this true?

Can the hunger system be disabled? Because if disabling isn't a thing then hunger would be more of an annoyence than a helpful feature. Just saying.
There is a special button to disable it whenever you want :)

hey I remember in the early stages of this mod before all the mini updates to terraria when you had the mod installed and it changed the menu music to that of the mobile version. is that coming back in 1.3?

Hi I am playing the current version of Tremor with some friends in expert mode and we have killed EoW twice but the world did not announce it's defeat and did not drop a treasure bag. Is this a known bug? how do ifix it if it is? I'm using tModLoader.

hey I remember in the early stages of this mod before all the mini updates to terraria when you had the mod installed and it changed the menu music to that of the mobile version. is that coming back in 1.3?
No, the modding rules doesn't allow us to use mobile content.

Hi I am playing the current version of Tremor with some friends in expert mode and we have killed EoW twice but the world did not announce it's defeat and did not drop a treasure bag. Is this a known bug? how do ifix it if it is? I'm using tModLoader.
Can't tell exactly, it never happened to me and for sure you're the first to have this bug. Do you have other mods? Also you can ask tMod Devs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom