tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I had an idea for something to add but want sure where to post it. I'm not a coder but it's something I would love (don't know how easy it would be)

One thing I've always hated about the Clentaminator is how it reveals fog of War whilst cleansing. I just want to purify without it revealing the map.

Is that any way this would be feasible? Maybe something exists like it. I dunno.

I'm probably going to post this on some other active threads in the hope of some answer/help.

Хах ,размечтался,скорее всего весной выйдет,но может и в феврале (инфа от надежных источников).
[doublepost=1487692854,1487692694][/doublepost]Bogdan3456Этой весной, скорее всего.

I have been having a recent problem with tmodloader telling me tremor is not built for tmodloader 0.9.1 and i have the latest version of tremor, if i could get some insight on this that would be very helpful

Top 10 Steel Items pranks went too far!
1xhziiS.png
Hey, I remember the steel armor, also I'm curious to see the banner :D

I'm wondering will the new update to this mod fix the sprite issues with the wolves?
Cause when they are running you can see small lines above the sprites.
Many have asked about this very thing (including myself). The official response: "It's already been fixed in Tremor 1.3."

One of the many fixes that has been done ages ago, but still has yet to see the light of day.

someone should make a compilation of all the tremor 1.3 spoilers (HINT HINT)
Hope somebody will do it (not me for sure) ;)

I just had the best idea for cross-mod content. the food that the thorium cook sells should fill up the new hunger meter just like any other food!
Thorium food could also work with our hunger system (Or maybe not, can't say exactly).

So if I understand correctly there is an upcoming (1.3) update that will massively improve the mod, however which release date isn't even known yet?

So if I understand correctly there is an upcoming (1.3) update that will massively improve the mod, however which release date isn't even known yet?

Yup. They did mention it will be out in the winter, though I found it better to just avoid ETA's and just wait "until it's done", however long it will be. (Though it has been a long time already so hopefully it won't actually be at the end of the year's winter, but if it is then I'm actually fine with that derp).

Well the problem is the fact that I was trying to play calamity with friends, and I get game breaking id desync (As in I get post moon lord items from desert mobs in pre hardmode) I also checked out Thorium, but on the forum it says it had the same problem, while tremor says it is multiplayer ready, but with such a huge update in the future I'm not sure if I wanna play this beforehand :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom