tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like a new Mod Logo for 1.3 has appeared and Hype Trains gets faster and faster!

LEq4Qlz.png
i have no words...

reading rest of posts...

MARCH 5???!!!

dear god... so soon... this is... is... is

I have no words

bootr.exe has stopped working. it seems the problem is too much hype overload
(but srsly love that u made a trailer)

Last edited:
okay, lemme break down this trailer because I just so HYPED!
new boss maybe, or a tremode enemy and the player is using a hardmode weapon, new lightning orb weapon, which obliterates zombies apparently, revamped tiki totem fight, with a new armor that looks as though its dropped by the actual totem, a new plague doctor boss, obviously centered around the new alchemist class, new summon weapon, magic weapon and armour (and god mode? what?), ice biome boss that looks like its icicle bullet hell (just like cryogen!), some spinning boss that's a robot (cyper lord mothership return?), space whale boss from a while back, minibosses, possibly blood-moon exclusive, arkalis upgrade, terra summon weapon similar to the grealm sword staff, (is that a new frost legion enemy), the stone boss from a while back, in the paradox cohort event question mark?, a one-second clip of a blood moon and new weapon, revamped cog lord figt (finally I can fight this guy legit), lastly, a new flail. all in all, there are a lot of new armour sets, and overused sword that rains other swords, the night of the undead is not shown however, but tons of things aren't shown, like that 'trinity' boss I heard about a while back

I guess this is why the mod just suddenly up and stopped working on me and has been removed from the list of mods on the modbrowser on modloader, causing several other mods of mine to crash. :I

nevermind. i seem to have fixed things and its working now.

Last edited:
"This" - is what?
I was refering to the upcoming update but i seemed to have fixed the problem i was having. I still can't find the Mod on the mod browser but i managed to get it working with the other mods, had to delete my character, worlds, and restart terraria.

I was refering to the upcoming update but i seemed to have fixed the problem i was having. I still can't find the Mod on the mod browser but i managed to get it working with the other mods, had to delete my character, worlds, and restart terraria.
By the way, the update isn't out yet, so it couldn't crash your game :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom