tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Undead archeologist у него спрайт кривой(полоса,очень большая полоса,больше чем у волков)

Ah, i see what's happening. If your hunger is at 0 and you turn the hunger system on, it drops your health to 0, but fails to kill you for some reason. Afterward, when your health should regenerate (with the system off, haven't tried with it on yet) it degenerates below 0 instead.

Edit: Nevermind, it actually seems to drop your health when you move left or right, your natural regen never kicks in.

Undead archeologist у него спрайт кривой(полоса,очень большая полоса,больше чем у волков)
Мы знаем.

Ah, i see what's happening. If your hunger is at 0 and you turn the hunger system on, it drops your health to 0, but fails to kill you for some reason. Afterward, when your health should regenerate (with the system off, haven't tried with it on yet) it degenerates below 0 instead.
We will check this out.

upload_2017-3-5_10-34-1.png

Ok I found a common trend where any mod with custom world generation like Crystilium's Crystal Biome and Thorium's Ocean Depths, will crash the game when creating a new world.

Zadum, apparently there's an item in the mod called everfrost that has the lodestone sprite, it doesn't even resemble something frosty so it might have been a mistake but even if it wasn't you should change it before thorium''s devs get mad, lol.

Zadum, apparently there's an item in the mod called everfrost that has the lodestone sprite, it doesn't even resemble something frosty so it might have been a mistake but even if it wasn't you should change it before thorium''s devs get mad, lol.
Yeah, I was informed about it! It was just alpha sprite of Glacier ore, like our programmer used it during alpha tests. Seems like I've just forgotten to remove it (The ore was replace with new one alredy in release) :(
We didn't mean to steal anything.

I'm trying to provide specifics and find details and nuances with the bugs in hopes of providing more helpful bug reports. Not that I know :red: about modding. But more info is more info! I think.

By Neroninja's post, I decided to take another look at "Tremor vs The World" (as in, against other mods :p).

Generating a world with Tremor + Crystilium: Works
Generating a world with Tremor + Calamity: Works
Generating a world with Tremor + Thorium: Works.

Indeed, looking at Neroninja's post, the error seems to be with CheatSheet.

The bug with infinity placement and items consumation has been fixed, but sadly you can't restore food points using vanilla food anymore (Hope we will make it work soon).

By Neroninja's post, I decided to take another look at "Tremor vs The World" (as in, against other mods :p).

Generating a world with Tremor + Crystilium: Works
Generating a world with Tremor + Calamity: Works
Generating a world with Tremor + Thorium: Works.

Indeed, looking at Neroninja's post, the error seems to be with CheatSheet.
That's pretty strange, gonna speak with Jopojelly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom