tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really, when there's big content mods like that(calamity, spirit, thorium and tremor), the best thing is to not use them together, as it's too easy to get tiers of items worthless just because of overlapping content.

That means you would miss out on a lot of good content just because the modders didn't think of the balance between the mods(which is impossible, let's say it.).

So yeah, don't overspoil yourself with tons of huge content mods because it's a waste of cool things.

Yes, i know. I just love to get every powerful item in my endgame characters and see what crazy combinations i can get with the equipment.:D
I start a new run every now and then, with all the mods turned, trying to not lose any item in track.:)
It's fun mixing the mods up, as some equipments get overpowered when they did not mean to be. :D

http://imgur.com/tbV95sy
[doublepost=1488813015,1488812997][/doublepost]Does that work?
well, im using every big mod here, the only missing is tremor and my game is perfect with that, i can use the mods to the maximum, i see no problem in putting more than 30 mods together, i gonna wait for all the bugs get fixed here and gonna install tremor too, then i gonna have all the big mods and a bunch of less mods.

when there is a block (opened door etc.) in front of a wall, that wall will dissappear.
pls fix this its irritating!
We already know about this since the release! We trying to figure out why is this happening, I've also asked Jopojelly to help.

So, i can't use various big mods together? That's kinda sad, i love all of them and getting one of them left out doesn't seem that fun, all of them have fun weapons to use. :(

You can, but a few mods like Spirit and Legend of Terraria 3 are currently incompatible, likely due to a bug involving NPCs. If one of those mods are loaded alongside other big mods like Thorium or Calamity, it causes the memory overflow. Disable those mods for a while and you can play the other big mods.

My computer don't is too slow, I was playing terraria with mods :
- Tremor
- Thorium
- Calamity
- Prefixes enemies
- Mutant
- Boss healtbar
- RPG classes

Just come on this update and crashs...

You can, but a few mods like Spirit and Legend of Terraria 3 are currently incompatible, likely due to a bug involving NPCs. If one of those mods are loaded alongside other big mods like Thorium or Calamity, it causes the memory overflow. Disable those mods for a while and you can play the other big mods.
I actually found a workaround for this. If the game keeps disabling mods because of memory like you said, just exit out of the game when you click on "reload mods". This loads every mod for me, and I use like 20+ mods and all the big ones.

I could have sworn I placed those walls there a few minutes ago.. I really want to play this mod, but these bugs are atrocious! D:

Attachments

• 20170306113836_1.jpg
    20170306113836_1.jpg
    374.8 KB · Views: 206
I could have sworn I placed those walls there a few minutes ago.. I really want to play this mod, but these bugs are atrocious! D:
We know about this bug! We don't know why is this happening, I've asked Jopojelly to help, hope he will check this out soon :)

Hey, I'm having some problems: I tried updating via mod browser, but it kept saying it was overloaded, so I tried manually installing. I overwrote the previous version of Tremor I had in my folder, and now it's giving me these errors with both SpiritMod and Tremor, what do I do?

SpiritMod
Index was outside the bounds of the array.
at Terraria.Player.FindBuffIndex(Int32 type)
at Tremor.NPCs.TremorNPC.SetDefaults(NPC npc) in c:\Users\zadum4ivii\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\Tremor\NPCs\TremorNPCInfo.cs:line 10
at Terraria.ModLoader.NPCLoader.SetupNPC(NPC npc)
at Terraria.NPC.SetDefaults(Int32 Type, Single scaleOverride)
at Terraria.NPC.SetDefaultsKeepPlayerInteraction(Int32 Type)
at Terraria.NPC.CloneDefaults(Int32 Type)
at SpiritMod.NPCs.Town.LoneTrapper.SetDefaults() in c:\Users\colton\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\SpiritMod\NPCs\Town\LoneTrapper.cs:line 18
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.SetupContent()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

Tremor
Index was outside the bounds of the array.
at Terraria.Player.FindBuffIndex(Int32 type)
at Tremor.NPCs.TremorNPC.SetDefaults(NPC npc) in c:\Users\zadum4ivii\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\Tremor\NPCs\TremorNPCInfo.cs:line 10
at Terraria.ModLoader.NPCLoader.SetupNPC(NPC npc)
at Terraria.NPC.SetDefaults(Int32 Type, Single scaleOverride)
at Terraria.NPC.SetDefaultsKeepPlayerInteraction(Int32 Type)
at Terraria.NPC.CloneDefaults(Int32 Type)
at ZM.Content.Town.Alchemist.SetDefaults() in c:\Users\lukas\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\ZM\Content\Town\Alchemist.cs:line 19
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.SetupContent()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

Among other errors... what can I do? Can I have a download link to the previous version of the mod?

Btw, I remember PhoenixBlade mentioning that he made three ores for this mod, but he's not credited on the front page, dunno if you missed it.

Helius 2: Spirit and Zocklukas' Mod are currently incompatible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom