tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I'm having some problems: I tried updating via mod browser, but it kept saying it was overloaded, so I tried manually installing. I overwrote the previous version of Tremor I had in my folder, and now it's giving me these errors with both SpiritMod and Tremor, what do I do?

SpiritMod
Index was outside the bounds of the array.
at Terraria.Player.FindBuffIndex(Int32 type)
at Tremor.NPCs.TremorNPC.SetDefaults(NPC npc) in c:\Users\zadum4ivii\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\Tremor\NPCs\TremorNPCInfo.cs:line 10
at Terraria.ModLoader.NPCLoader.SetupNPC(NPC npc)
at Terraria.NPC.SetDefaults(Int32 Type, Single scaleOverride)
at Terraria.NPC.SetDefaultsKeepPlayerInteraction(Int32 Type)
at Terraria.NPC.CloneDefaults(Int32 Type)
at SpiritMod.NPCs.Town.LoneTrapper.SetDefaults() in c:\Users\colton\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\SpiritMod\NPCs\Town\LoneTrapper.cs:line 18
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.SetupContent()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

Tremor
Index was outside the bounds of the array.
at Terraria.Player.FindBuffIndex(Int32 type)
at Tremor.NPCs.TremorNPC.SetDefaults(NPC npc) in c:\Users\zadum4ivii\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\Tremor\NPCs\TremorNPCInfo.cs:line 10
at Terraria.ModLoader.NPCLoader.SetupNPC(NPC npc)
at Terraria.NPC.SetDefaults(Int32 Type, Single scaleOverride)
at Terraria.NPC.SetDefaultsKeepPlayerInteraction(Int32 Type)
at Terraria.NPC.CloneDefaults(Int32 Type)
at ZM.Content.Town.Alchemist.SetDefaults() in c:\Users\lukas\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\ZM\Content\Town\Alchemist.cs:line 19
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.SetupContent()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

Among other errors... what can I do? Can I have a download link to the previous version of the mod?
Tremo, sadly, doesn't work fine with Spirit mod :(
We're trying to figure out why to fix it!
By the way, there is no updated version on Mod Browser as the mods is too big so MB can't handle it :O

I have been playing them with no problems, I just manually updated Tremor and now it's giving me alot of problems.
[doublepost=1488820434,1488820397][/doublepost]Where can I download older versions of the mod?

I have been playing them with no problems, I just manually updated Tremor and now it's giving me alot of problems.
[doublepost=1488820434,1488820397][/doublepost]Where can I download older versions of the mod?
What problems? If you're using for example Spirit Mod, it won't work.
[doublepost=1488821016][/doublepost]
How do you summon the Trinity?
Using Stone of Knowledge.

There seems to be a problem with the update itself: when I download the update in the mod browser, it doesn't update the mod in the mod file, and then it gives me the option to download it again in the mod browser as if it never downloaded. Same with Spirit mod's most recent update.

Seeing all these great mods lately and all the work of you guys put in updating these mods are past amazing. I remember when people said mid's were dead after 1.3 but they were so were so wrong. You guys work for months on end to create content for us and I would just like to say thanks, this goes for every mod out there too. You guys are great at what you do and dont let anyone tell you otherwise wise....I feel so sappy now :D

Seeing all these great mods lately and all the work of you guys put in updating these mods are past amazing. I remember when people said mid's were dead after 1.3 but they were so were so wrong. You guys work for months on end to create content for us and I would just like to say thanks, this goes for every mod out there too. You guys are great at what you do and dont let anyone tell you otherwise wise....I feel so sappy now :D
Thank you for such kind works! Glad you like our mod! :)

There seems to be a problem with the update itself: when I download the update in the mod browser, it doesn't update the mod in the mod file, and then it gives me the option to download it again in the mod browser as if it never downloaded. Same with Spirit mod's most recent update.
You can't download 1.3 through the Mod Browser as it's too big. You need to install it manually!

And another hotfix!
  • Item of Glacier Wood Armchair was placing dirt block
  • Item of Paradox Titan Trophy was placing dirt block
  • Changed AI of Pet Zootaloo who was following the player in a strange way
  • Removed Hammer Power of Necro Warhammer (It's used as a weapon, not a tool)
  • Nightmare Arrows now count as ammo for bows
  • Nightmare Bullets now count as ammo for guns
  • Tungsten Bullets now count as ammo for guns
  • Changed Hunger points in which debuffs are inflicted on player.
Download now and stay tuned!

I really appreciate how hard you guys are working to fix this! Many mod creators would just release a buggy mess and leave it for a week, but you fix the issues as they come, and on your birthday, too! Really, I love this mod and truly appreciate the effort put into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom