tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
New small update!
  • Our special guest - walls that do not disappear! Yeah, walls no longer randomly disappear. Thanks to @jopojelly :happy:
  • Blacksmith renamed to Forge Master
  • Ancient Banner now places Ancient Banner instead of Cursed one.
  • New sprites for Gel Cube, Pink Gel Cube, Galaxon and Retrebution of Abraxas
  • Zombie Knight should no longer replace other mobs spawn
Update now via link or Mod Browser!
THANK YOU! I played the mod, and it was just a mild annoyance, but it will help my OCD sooooo much.(wall big fix)

Hi new poster on the forums! Just downloaded Tremor remastered mod but the new sprites for the forest biome doesn't show up when I generate a new world. I have a clean install of the Steam version of Terraria and no other mods installed.
cmwPt

Hi new poster on the forums! Just downloaded Tremor remastered mod but the new sprites for the forest biome doesn't show up when I generate a new world. I have a clean install of the Steam version of Terraria and no other mods installed.
cmwPt
They were removed as many people didn't like them! They might return in future as a mod part (If we'll create an option to disable them) or even as separate Texture Pack! :)

Im not sure what to do about this, but anytime I try to enable this mod I get this same error.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    53 KB · Views: 217
cmwPt

Alright cool! Thanks for the info!

Just a gentle reminder of the potential no music release for memory issues :)

Oh wow when did that happen. I was just running both of them fine yesterday, so if something changed it may have been this past update. Either way thanks for the quick response, for now I'll see if I can get it running.

Oh wow when did that happen. I was just running both of them fine yesterday, so if something changed it may have been this past update. Either way thanks for the quick response, for now I'll see if I can get it running.

Nono it's not a problem with the coding or anything. It's just when you use a lot of mods it pushes the memory to the very limit and I'm trying to find ways to cut down on memory use. Music is currently nearly half of it.

And another quick update!
  • Zombie Knights no longer spawn in such amounts (They were replacing all mobs)
  • Changed craft stations for some Glacier Wood Furniture.
  • Hallowed Spray is now crafted on Bookcase not on Trap.
Update via link or Mod Browser!

So I attempted to fight the wall of shadows. I ran away a small distance because I play as a summoner but the wall of shadows disapeared right when i left him behind from my field of view and I wasn't far away at all, I just ran as far that he wasn't on my screen. I think it's a bug.
[doublepost=1489077767,1489077262][/doublepost]Also could you please tell me where to get the stone of life from because I've been looking for ages and I still can't find them. thanks.

So I attempted to fight the wall of shadows. I ran away a small distance because I play as a summoner but the wall of shadows disapeared right when i left him behind from my field of view and I wasn't far away at all, I just ran as far that he wasn't on my screen. I think it's a bug.
[doublepost=1489077767,1489077262][/doublepost]Also could you please tell me where to get the stone of life from because I've been looking for ages and I still can't find them. thanks.
Think we've fixed WoS disappearing, wait till next update! :)
Stone of Life drops from Granite/Marble creatures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom