tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations Zadum, I never thought I'd ever get upset enough to actually be forced to make a terraria forums account. But you managed to do it.

I have been using the Tremor mod for a while now, and I just uploaded the latest update (I assume its the latest). I was having fun time until I defeated Trinity. I was pretty happy about the loot it gave, but it went down south FAST. The Collapsynite and Angelity (or what ever they were called) spawned in my world, and I thought, "hay this is easy to farm". But then I go to my humongous castle, that I have spent the past 2 months building, and discover that it has been PEPPERED with pink and turquoise ORE!!!

I spent hour and a half fixing the damages done by the ore spawn, and replacing the furniture and mechanism I had place down! Now I will admit that if my castle wasn't the size of a biome, it wouldn't have had that much ore spawn in it. But even in that case, I'm not the one at fault here. This stuff better not spread or spawn in new ore veins later on!

Also, I would like to ask why it spawns so much of the ore? There don't seem to be that many uses for the bars.

Congratulations Zadum, I never thought I'd ever get upset enough to actually be forced to make a terraria forums account. But you managed to do it.

I have been using the Tremor mod for a while now, and I just uploaded the latest update (I assume its the latest). I was having fun time until I defeated Trinity. I was pretty happy about the loot it gave, but it went down south FAST. The Collapsynite and Angelity (or what ever they were called) spawned in my world, and I thought, "hay this is easy to farm". But then I go to my humongous castle, that I have spent the past 2 months building, and discover that it has been PEPPERED with pink and turquoise ORE!!!

I spent hour and a half fixing the damages done by the ore spawn, and replacing the furniture and mechanism I had place down! Now I will admit that if my castle wasn't the size of a biome, it wouldn't have had that much ore spawn in it. But even in that case, I'm not the one at fault here. This stuff better not spread or spawn in new ore veins later on!

Also, I would like to ask why it spawns so much of the ore? There don't seem to be that many uses for the bars.
We know about the wrong ore spawn. We apologize it broke your build :(
We're already changing it spawn.

I am doing a survival with thorium, spirit and Tremor, my players keep corrupting? their image will disappear, their mana with set to 0 and their health will reset to 100. I tried taking out spirit but same result. Please help?

I was having fun time until I defeated Trinity. I was pretty happy about the loot it gave, but it went down south FAST. The Collapsynite and Angelity (or what ever they were called) spawned in my world, and I thought, "hay this is easy to farm". But then I go to my humongous castle, that I have spent the past 2 months building, and discover that it has been PEPPERED with pink and turquoise ORE!!!

We know about the wrong ore spawn. We apologize it broke your build :(
We're already changing it spawn.
There's a way to ensure new spawning ores won't suddenly appear in areas where the player directly built structures or otherwise interfered with, correct?

Because I've never seen this occur in other mods I use that spawn ore mid-game before.

Help i think i encountered a bug but i'm not sure if it's Tremor i mean it could be but also possibly couldn't. Basically every time i use a life fruit or heart crystal and even placing banners then my mouse gets lost and i cant select anything and it's constantly playing the sound and the action of me placing the banner / using a life crystal (with the little ding sound) and i can't fix it!

Zadum, i heard some people say bosses in tremode are ridiculously weak, like the space whale having 200k hp and the trinity only having like 330k total, is that true? And if it is true, why?

Despite everything said, and the unfortunate incidents at launch, I feel like I'm ready to discover just what Tremor has now. It's been 2 years in the making. I have no choice since my Geometry Dash now faces the same problem my Terraria did two days, only taken to a near unfixable extreme since all solutions recommended are obsolete.

okay I have some suggestions. one is the expert item for the brutalisk, the snake's gem. its basically wings you stand on (like the lazures barrier platform) and has infinite flight. second is a the mysterious coin, which is a doge pet. third is another pet that's a refrence to starbound (I figured since you added a pet refrence to undertale, you could add one for starbound since starbound is such a massively, collussally better game) it's called the nova brand and summons a pet snuffet (the novakid ship pet)

Last edited:
@zadum4ivii here a couple suggestion. Strom jelllyfish's electrozapp buff lasts to long in my opinion. Second, can the alchemist move in after the king slime or the EoC has been defeated, not just king slime? And can the lesser healing flasks be nerved somehow? Maybe they will require a crafting station or require 2 gel cubes instead of 1? Thanks for the mod again! You doneded great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom