tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Light Planks don't work in new version. Is it known bug?
b1d0147746.png

There is a free recipe for an item that disables hunger.
I believe instead of a 1 time use item for that it should instead use coins that disables it for a period of time and then gives a debuff for like 30m to 60m to not be able to use it again. But for the people who dont want to use hunger it should be licked behind hardmode or something
I find that critters can be aggravatingly hard to find, the only way how i can get a decent amount of them to spawn is to go on x30 spawns and i dont want to be spammed with mobs while im barely alive with food

There is a free recipe for an item that disables hunger.
I believe instead of a 1 time use item for that it should instead use coins that disables it for a period of time and then gives a debuff for like 30m to 60m to not be able to use it again. But for the people who dont want to use hunger it should be licked behind hardmode or something
costing people coins in order to not use a hotly debated part of the mod is a one way ticket to people not BOTHERING to use the mod. baring it behind hardmode would make people extremely reluctant to do it either. If you dislike the food system so much, just...dont use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom