tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've recently started a summoner character, and while I do enjoy the mod, things seem kind of imbalanced? My glacier biome spawned right over the antlion hive, so I can't actually get into it without being one-shotted by the various mobs there, considering I only have a slime staff they aren't exactly killable. Also, while I like the idea of the sparks that you start with, upgrading them seems like a difficult thing to do. I don't know where or when the mobs that drop Gloomstone spawn, and how often they do.

Do Deimos and Phobos appear in the Paradox Cohort event? or are they the bosses of that? and if so does the alchemaster drop the soul of fight needed to make the item? if so where do the creatues that drop light bulbs spawn? I'm having a hard time finding them as i am out of glue to make the mosaic.

Edit: ok... nevermind... i got some light bulbs and made the glue and mosaic and... no soul of fight from the alchemaster...

Edit2: looking through the thread someone mentioned soul of fight not dropping off the Dark emperor in normal mode? if its supposed to then yeah it didn't happen for me. i can always make another summoning item to see if its fixed...

Edit3: alright I can confirm it is fixed as i just got the soul of fight from him. now all i need to do is figure out where to get husk of dusk and lapis lazuli from...

Last edited:
How do I get a True Sanctifier by using a Sanctifier and a broken hero amulet? It says trap but I don't understand lol
Why don't update the Mod?

Got the same problem, i cant craft chlorophyte bars
I Have The same problem, It works when I disable Tremor Remastered
I've already fixed it by simply adding new recipe.
Hello, i am unsure whether this in intentional but the Nightmare Ore, Angelite Ore and Collapsium Ore replace parts of my house, the rope on my hellevator and on my sky bridge as well as multiple trees across the world.
Thanks
Latest version has fixed it.
Why new boss hasnt any expert item? Or this is bug?
It's a bug, I just mispelled the item. Fixed, thanks! :)

Do Deimos and Phobos appear in the Paradox Cohort event? or are they the bosses of that? and if so does the alchemaster drop the soul of fight needed to make the item? if so where do the creatues that drop light bulbs spawn? I'm having a hard time finding them as i am out of glue to make the mosaic.

Edit: ok... nevermind... i got some light bulbs and made the glue and mosaic and... no soul of fight from the alchemaster...

Edit2: looking through the thread someone mentioned soul of fight not dropping off the Dark emperor in normal mode? if its supposed to then yeah it didn't happen for me. i can always make another summoning item to see if its fixed...

Edit3: alright I can confirm it is fixed as i just got the soul of fight from him. now all i need to do is figure out where to get husk of dusk and lapis lazuli from...
Yeah, Soul of Fight has been fixed in latest update.

Im having trouble playing multiplayer with my friend and it doesnt seem like any mods spawn at all, modded or regular.
Is this a bug or have other people had this problem?
Only mods we have are:
Thorium
Tremor Remastered
Both is the latest version

Im having trouble playing multiplayer with my friend and it doesnt seem like any mods spawn at all, modded or regular.
Is this a bug or have other people had this problem?
Only mods we have are:
Thorium
Tremor Remastered
Both is the latest version

Have you got the latest Tmodloader version? It seems to be fixed in that.

How do I get all the puzzle fragments for Alchamasters summoning item?
  • Red Puzzle Fragment can now be bought from the Merchant during the Bloodmoon
  • Yellow Puzzle Fragment can now be dropped by Queen Bee
  • Green Puzzle Fragment can now be fished anywhere in Hardmode
  • Purple Puzzle Fragment can now be crafted with Souls of Night, Amethysts and Phantom Souls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom