tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not fixed, i have everything updated but my chlorophyte ores still useless. :(
They haven't released the update yet. Although, now that I see it, all other bugs are multiplayer related. So I think it would be best if you just release the chlorophyte bars fix before the multiplayer patch. That way single players don't have to wait on the potential long fixing time for multiplayer. @zadum4ivii

Posting this again in case you missed it @zadum4ivii.
Will check, thanks.

Can you upgrade the Old Army for Tremod.(more health,defense,damage and cool sprites!!)
:indifferent:
Nope.

Could we get a Hotfixed version with the Hunger system disabled? Because its impossible to play on a server with Tremor now. Everyone "dies" from hunger.
And when people are "dead" no enemies spawn anymore. And no, the disable hunger does not work reliably on Multiplayer..
Of course, if I will get time for doing this.

Is there anyway to disable the food entirely ? I know of the item to disable it but once I reload that world it's active again, Is there a way to stop this and have it permantly disabled from a character or world ? Also I see something about MP bugs, I did MP and we kept getting a death message but never died even with food disabled and the graves........so many graves....We spent soooo long laughing, Bugs are awesome.

Is there anyway to disable the food entirely ? I know of the item to disable it but once I reload that world it's active again, Is there a way to stop this and have it permantly disabled from a character or world ? Also I see something about MP bugs, I did MP and we kept getting a death message but never died even with food disabled and the graves........so many graves....We spent soooo long laughing, Bugs are awesome.
I like how you're posting a message about Hunger System bugs in MP and there is a message above it about a version with fixed HS bugs o_O

I like how you're posting a message about Hunger System bugs in MP and there is a message above it about a version with fixed HS bugs o_O
For one I mentioned that bug to make sure it was a bug you were aware of, and 2nd, I was asking how to disable it all together with the need to manully disable every time I load a SinglePlayer world :p Guess I should explain a little clearer.

Hey Zadum, is it possible to gate the floating head in the glacier biome, the pigron like enemies behind say, skeletron? Getting passed the biome in the early game with the wolves and the coldtraps is difficult enough, but those guys show up basically on top of you, dealing over 110 damage with pre-hardmode middle grade armor...brand new characters; basically one shot.

Does anyone know how to spawn the Alchemaster?
You need to collect 4 different Puzzle fragments and combine them with glue.
A few pages back the info on how to get all fragments were posted.
But from memory, Queen Bee, Fishing, 'Something', 'Something'

@zadum4ivii Any plans to... possibly... boost the spawn rates for Deimos and Phobos? been through a ton of bloodmoons without them spawning at all. and i know they're not only bloodmoon spawns its just that even with the boosted spawn rates i can't seem to get them to spawn. this is of course because i also have several other mods that add night time enemies which are taking up the spawns.

Edit: i think there might be an error with the spawn rates of them, unless they're supposed to be rarer then Clowns. >.> because after using cheat sheet to boost my spawn rates to x30 and sitting around for a few hours in a blood moon i have yet to see any. just avengers. do Deimos or Phobos.

Last edited:
EDIT: When am I supposed to fight Frost king and Cog Lord?

The Cog Lord goes before Plantera (although I just was able to beat him with post-plantera gear...), the Frost King goes after Plantera and before The Golem)

14ttvms.jpg

You can see the order using the Boss Checklist mod

The Cog Lord goes before Plantera (although I just was able to beat him with post-plantera gear...), the Frost King goes after Plantera and before The Golem)

14ttvms.jpg

You can see the order using the Boss Checklist mod
I used boss checklist, but I find it wierd, that easier bosses go after harder bosses (Evil Corn, which did 7-9 damage with argite set and it is fought after EoW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom