tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a little screenshot.
Well, if you created a world on old version - nothing can help you. Latest version has fixed the problem but you will need to create a new world.

@zadum4ivii Any plans to... possibly... boost the spawn rates for Deimos and Phobos? been through a ton of bloodmoons without them spawning at all. and i know they're not only bloodmoon spawns its just that even with the boosted spawn rates i can't seem to get them to spawn. this is of course because i also have several other mods that add night time enemies which are taking up the spawns.

Edit: i think there might be an error with the spawn rates of them, unless they're supposed to be rarer then Clowns. >.> because after using cheat sheet to boost my spawn rates to x30 and sitting around for a few hours in a blood moon i have yet to see any. just avengers. do Deimos or Phobos.
Probably :)

Can I use that version for SP? (For the chloro)
Yeah, why not?

Well, if you created a world on old version - nothing can help you. Latest version has fixed the problem but you will need to create a new world.
Not sure if I created this in old version, but when I found this... I laughed really hard.

Since i can't fight the trinity and by extension the Paradox Cohorts, and bumblebirb is being a total bumble:red: and not spawning, i think i will grab 3 mods, t-race, Expidition, and maybe the skyblock mod, and just start fresh. hope that Deimos and Phobos are encounterable by the time i get back to where i was. :)

What are Deimos and Phobos?
Deimos and Phobos are tremode rare enemies that spawn at night and drop an item required to create the summoning item to summon the Trinity, if they don't spawn you're S.O.L. on unlocking the minibosses that drop items for making the item for summoning the Paradox Cohort. I never encountered them and thus never got the Eye of Oblivion, which after spawning both from cheat sheet i can confirm they both drop it, and i can also confirm that their spawn rates seem bugged as i had increased my spawn rate x30 with no sight of either of them on a blood moon. they should spawn at any time at night in tremode, which is post moon lord.

Why do some of the items of mod have a white square like on the screen

Attachments

• terralag.PNG
    terralag.PNG
    205.7 KB · Views: 515
Hey! I don't know if you already know about this but... I found a bug, where the masks of the bosses don't appear when I put them on mannequins, and when I break the mannequin it doesn't drop the mask.

has the multiplayer hunger glitch been fixed yet? i cannot play with my friend because everywhere we go, tombstones spawn saying we did not find food in time, even though we disabled it. Anyone else have this problem???

HEYYY! Created an account just for this: How do I get Fungus Element? I think I know where, but your wiki is so empty it's worthless :) Sorry, I'm seriously irritated...

Hey! I don't know if you already know about this but... I found a bug, where the masks of the bosses don't appear when I put them on mannequins, and when I break the mannequin it doesn't drop the mask.
tModLoader bug.

has the multiplayer hunger glitch been fixed yet? i cannot play with my friend because everywhere we go, tombstones spawn saying we did not find food in time, even though we disabled it. Anyone else have this problem???
Please, just go a few pages ago and find my comment with beta-version.

I used boss checklist, but I find it wierd, that easier bosses go after harder bosses (Evil Corn, which did 7-9 damage with argite set and it is fought after EoW)

I suppose that is the order in which you can fight them, but not in which you must. The Evil Corn is very weak, but you need the Chef NPC to buy his summon item, and the Chef arrives after you defeat EoC.

If anyone wants to test if the Hunger System works fine in MP, this version might have fixed it.
Feel free to pick it and test.
Also this version has Chlorophyte Bars fixed.

P.S. This is like just test version, it's not in Mod Browser.

I'm not sure if this was the correct way to do things, but
I downloaded this file, placed it in my mods folder, and deleted the old Tremor.tmod file
Then went and reloaded my mods

Does this fixed version require a new world? Because the bug still persists in my old one.

Although it states the multiplayer hunger bug was fixed, me and my friends still encountered issues.
Initially it was working but later on in the night after coming off and back on, we realised that after a few minutes we continuously died.
Please fix this :/
Great mod otherwise though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom