tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I've been unable to find how to disable the hunger system anywhere, besides someone mentioning a carrot on the equipment screen which I can't find. Can anyone help me with this? I really like the mod except for the hunger sytem, but I'll probably have to stop using it if I can't find out how to disable it.

The glacier doesn't me appear in the surface, just in the underground.
do you have the latest version? it is fixed in the latest version
[doublepost=1491873512,1491873487][/doublepost]
Hey, I've been unable to find how to disable the hunger system anywhere, besides someone mentioning a carrot on the equipment screen which I can't find. Can anyone help me with this? I really like the mod except for the hunger sytem, but I'll probably have to stop using it if I can't find out how to disable it.
you craft it with nothing..

It was updated. This time you need to craft the hunger disable thing with nothing

Hello, i am unsure whether this in intentional but the Nightmare Ore, Angelite Ore and Collapsium Ore replace parts of my house, the rope on my hellevator and on my sky bridge as well as multiple trees across the world.
Thanks
Updating to the latest version fixed the issue it seems.
Thanks

glacier biome vanishes after first couple nights help

Attachments

• 20170409182034_1.jpg
    20170409182034_1.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 182
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom