tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've made a decision to do something with Wall of Shadows. It will no longer be WoF alt, will be moved to another tier, make another way of summoning it, e.t.c.
That's because many people got troubles with summoning it and progressing to hardmode, also it had different glitches. Hope this will solve some problems with progressioning :)
where would it fit in?

Help! I can't get an Adventurer's Spark to spawn...

I've made several new characters on single player with only Tremor Mod active, and it won't spawn.

What do I do?

I've made several new characters on single player with only Tremor Mod active, and it won't spawn.

What do I do?
Cheat sheet: zadum said that getting the item on created new characters so if you dont get it, I dont see why not get it using other means.

Cheat sheet: zadum said that getting the item on created new characters so if you dont get it, I dont see why not get it using other means.

I'm sorry but I don't understand what you mean, that doesn't make any sense to me.

What other means are there to get it? It's not a dropped item as far as I can tell, it only is obtainable upon starting a new character. Or is that untrue?

I'm sorry but I don't understand what you mean, that doesn't make any sense to me.

What other means are there to get it? It's not a dropped item as far as I can tell, it only is obtainable upon starting a new character. Or is that untrue?
I was referring if youre not a cheaty person even if you do everything has the mod says, you can make an exception and use cheat sheet to get it, thats what I mean.

What does a squomas look like? May I see a picture, me and my friend have no idea where or what we are looking for and the wiki and others do not show it. My friend has a squorb but cant remember where he got it from, believes he retrieved from underground, and we've been farming the surface of snow for an hour or so and nothing, so just wanted to know what's up?

Last edited:
Anyone know where to get alphaplasm?
It is dropped from all Dungeon Mobs after killing Moon Lord.

What does a squomas look like? May I see a picture, me and my friend have no idea where or what we are looking for and the wiki and others do not show it. My friend has a squorb but cant remember where he got it from, believes he retrieved from underground, and we've been farming the surface of snow for an hour or so and nothing, so just wanted to know what's up?
Like a cyan thing with 1 eye and tentacles.

What do I do?
Use Cheat Sheet. I've accidently removed the code for giving it to player, that's my fault.

Is there any possible way to reactivate the hunger system? ; - ; I've used that item to remove the system in one of my characters, and it got removed from all of them

I have Cheat Sheet installed and Enabled, but when I press the default "K" to bring up the cheat sheet menu, nothing happens.

I give up. Guess I just won't have that item.

Edit: Nevermind, I got it. Thank you all for helping me. Cheers.

Last edited:
I would like to confirm Glacier walls spreading with the Beta patch. Large world generated on April 30th with the beta patch, I believe. I sat and watched them spread as I was trying to hammer them down with player-made dirt walls.

ok, so the temple silmes and lihzard warriors don`t spawn in the temple, and are the dread beetle, shadow ripper, and dranix supposed to be corruption only mobsÉ if so, could you make some crimson variants for those mobs and doomstone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom