tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was browsing through the Terraria discussions on Steam, and found this post:

I started a new world yesterday, with MODS of course,and after generic survival stuff was out of the way, I started exploring. I found a Glacier biome, and found out that post-plantera mobs were spawning Pre-hardmode.
steamsalty
Can the Tremor mod devs fix this please?

I was browsing through the Terraria discussions on Steam, and found this post:

I started a new world yesterday, with MODS of course,and after generic survival stuff was out of the way, I started exploring. I found a Glacier biome, and found out that post-plantera mobs were spawning Pre-hardmode.
steamsalty
Can the Tremor mod devs fix this please?
Please, before posting something, check Known Bugs in the OP.

the ring that fungus beetle drops works in multiplayer for the host, but if any other client equips it, it stacks onto the host and makes him have 4 swords instead of 2 and so on, they also glitch out and get stuck in a place if we do this. not a major bug, but id like to help this mod in every bug i find.

the ring that fungus beetle drops works in multiplayer for the host, but if any other client equips it, it stacks onto the host and makes him have 4 swords instead of 2 and so on, they also glitch out and get stuck in a place if we do this. not a major bug, but id like to help this mod in every bug i find.
Will look into it, thanks!

is the wall of shadows supposed to spawn in corruption or is it getting fixed. i was playing multiplayer in corruption yesterday and i dropped the vodoo doll in lava but spawned the normal wall of flesh

is the wall of shadows supposed to spawn in corruption or is it getting fixed. i was playing multiplayer in corruption yesterday and i dropped the vodoo doll in lava but spawned the normal wall of flesh
It is fixed due the bug of Wall of Shadows and now they changed the AI and you can fight him after Plantera

1.3.1.8 update is live!
Some bugfixes and 2 new items, that's all for now.

New items:
  • Hallowed Visage
  • Chlorophyte Visage

Fixes:

• Fixed Goblin Standard Bearer infinitely spawning himself on death
  • Fixed Frost King trophy having broken texture when placed
  • Fixed Glacier Mobs having wrong stats and drops
  • Fixed Ruin Chest spawning Ruin Ghosts infinitely
  • Fixed Ruin Chest consuming keys even if opened
  • Fixed Ancient Soul disappearing in a quick time
  • Fixed Pwnhammer not dropping from Wall of Flesh with 100% chance
  • Fixed Ruin Ghosts spawning after EoW/BoC but not Tiki Totem

Others:
  • Ancient Dragon can be now summoned by using Ancient Lantern near Ruin Altar
  • Ruin Altar no longer break when summoning Ancient Dragon
Update via Mod Browser or manually using link!

1.3.1.8 update is live!
Some bugfixes and 2 new items, that's all for now.

New items:
  • Hallowed Visage
  • Chlorophyte Visage

Fixes:

• Fixed Goblin Standard Bearer infinitely spawning himself on death
  • Fixed Frost King trophy having broken texture when placed
  • Fixed Glacier Mobs having wrong stats and drops
  • Fixed Ruin Chest spawning Ruin Ghosts infinitely
  • Fixed Ruin Chest consuming keys even if opened
  • Fixed Ancient Soul disappearing in a quick time
  • Fixed Pwnhammer not dropping from Wall of Flesh with 100% chance
  • Fixed Ruin Ghosts spawning after EoW/BoC but not Tiki Totem

Others:
  • Ancient Dragon can be now summoned by using Ancient Lantern near Ruin Altar
  • Ruin Altar no longer break when summoning Ancient Dragon
Update via Mod Browser or manually using link!
I always happy, when Zadum4ivii is posting new update!!
[doublepost=1495552958,1495552801][/doublepost]And also Zadum4ivii,can you make next update about Tremode?
Like add something brand new weapons,mobs,bosses into Tremode?

Are the banners that give 33 defense and insane life regeneration from this mod? because if so, they are like really overpowered, they can be easily made after killing just like the destroyer, and become almost inmortal, it think they should be made with moon lord framents

So, i found the Ruins, there's a ton of Chests, but i don't know how to get the Key to open it, also there's no enemies and some strange looking ''statues'' or whatever that is, that u can't interact with.

How do i get the key?

So, i found the Ruins, there's a ton of Chests, but i don't know how to get the Key to open it, also there's no enemies and some strange looking ''statues'' or whatever that is, that u can't interact with.

How do i get the key?
You need to get the key by kill Ruin Ghosts

How do i get the key?
But where do i find these Ruin Ghosts, there's literally no enemies spawning in the ruins, or is it Hardmode? i'm pre hardmode.

the new way to summon the ancient dragon is buggy. I'm standing practically on top of the altar and can't use it. please bring back the old way of summoning it, it was way cooler and wasn't bugged (besides the altar breaking, but I can live with that bug)

Im not sure if these are some bugs that happen to only be in my play through but here are some stuff that I've found. This is softcore multiplayer expert on the latest update.

Can't spawn in motherboard with mechanical brain. Summoning him with cheatsheet, he is invincible without his adds flying around him and one shots anyone.

Couldn't summon Wall of Shadow. Threw the item into the lava, guide died, nothing happened after. Throwing in the Wall of Flesh doll worked fine though. This was on corruption world

Placing some of the mod added gear on mannequin such as the rock gear. When placing the helmet on the mannequin it bugs making the helmet invisible on it. When breaking the helmet the whole mannequin breaks the armor doesn't drop and two mannequins drop instead of one.

Couldn't spawn the Space Whale with the krill. Spawned in with cheatsheet and all was fine.

The Fungus Beetle boss kind of went crazy and he was flying everywhere and we were pretty much unable to hit him. Watched a video and looked completely fine on his game. Maybe the expert mechanic?

Couldn't spawn in The Dark Emperor with the Emperor crown. Spawned in with cheat sheet

This doesn't really matter but party hats don't really go on mod NPCs heads properly

Heater of Worlds, some people were able to see him in our playthrough others not even after resetting game.

Item to summon mothership not being consumed on use. Not sure if intended

Thats all that I've found so far I think. Currently at Post-Space Whale in game

So here is the Thing, seems like the Drop Rate for Ruin Keys are pretty low, and it's impossible (or not?) to drop the Rusty Lantern (Ancient Dragon SUmmon), also i cheated Rusty Lantern and it don't works, even if u stand near the ruin altar nothing happens.

I literally killed more than 1000 Ruin Ghosts (With the Help of Cheat Sheet and x30 spawnrate), and got 0 Lanterns, and 4 Keys, something is wrong when u have such a low drop rate for a key that is used to open a chest with pretty Meh stuff (The Equipment i used to kill tiki totem is thousands of times better than the ones found in the chest in the ruins).

Im not sure if these are some bugs that happen to only be in my play through but here are some stuff that I've found. This is softcore multiplayer expert on the latest update.

Can't spawn in motherboard with mechanical brain. Summoning him with cheatsheet, he is invincible without his adds flying around him and one shots anyone.

Couldn't summon Wall of Shadow. Threw the item into the lava, guide died, nothing happened after. Throwing in the Wall of Flesh doll worked fine though. This was on corruption world

Placing some of the mod added gear on mannequin such as the rock gear. When placing the helmet on the mannequin it bugs making the helmet invisible on it. When breaking the helmet the whole mannequin breaks the armor doesn't drop and two mannequins drop instead of one.

Couldn't spawn the Space Whale with the krill. Spawned in with cheatsheet and all was fine.

The Fungus Beetle boss kind of went crazy and he was flying everywhere and we were pretty much unable to hit him. Watched a video and looked completely fine on his game. Maybe the expert mechanic?

Couldn't spawn in The Dark Emperor with the Emperor crown. Spawned in with cheat sheet

This doesn't really matter but party hats don't really go on mod NPCs heads properly

Heater of Worlds, some people were able to see him in our playthrough others not even after resetting game.

Item to summon mothership not being consumed on use. Not sure if intended

Thats all that I've found so far I think. Currently at Post-Space Whale in game
party hats are a known bug, like lightbowser said space whale and dark emporer are post-moon lord, wall of shadow has been moved to post-plantera and its normal that you can't summon it, fungus beetle works as intended

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom