tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been trying to get this to work on 0.9.2.3, mostly cause other mods haven't updated, but I keep getting this error:

External component has thrown an exception.
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Media.WmpProxyThread.RunInRightApartment(WmpProxyFunction proxyFunction)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Media.UnsafeNativeMethods.DecodeStreamToTexture(Void* pDevice, UInt32 stream, Int32* targetWidth, Int32* targetHeight, XnaImageOperation operation, Int32 maxAspectRatio, Void** pTexture)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.Texture2D..ctor(GraphicsDevice graphicsDevice, Stream stream, Int32 width, Int32 height, XnaImageOperation operation)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.Texture2D.FromStream(GraphicsDevice graphicsDevice, Stream stream)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.Autoload()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

I've seen someone else mention this and I was wondering if anyone had found a fix. I am running on Windows 7.

Playing multiplayer and when we use the mysterious drum it makes the boss summon noise but he doesn't spawn.. what gives?

I was wondering where to find the ruin altar and how they look like. I have searched and cant find any trace of them. also the ruin keys are useless

I was wondering where to find the ruin altar and how they look like. I have searched and cant find any trace of them. also the ruin keys are useless
ruin altars are found in the ruin biome. It is a biome made from mudstone. Also has the ruin chests there. The altars are typically scattered about this biome and when you click on them they give you a little buff for 20sec that allows you to spawn the ancient dragon so long as you have the lantern that you get from the ruin chests. The ruin keys are not useless as they are used to open the ruin chests. To get ruin keys you must kill ruin ghosts which do not spawn until after you have killed the tiki totem. The tiki totem can be spawned by using a mysterious drum in the jungle biome at night. To make the mysterious drum get some rope and talk to the guide. he will show you the way.
EDIT: Ruin biome is found underground.
[doublepost=1497920080,1497919944][/doublepost]
Playing multiplayer and when we use the mysterious drum it makes the boss summon noise but he doesn't spawn.. what gives?
are you on the most updated version of Tremor mod and tmodloader?

Last edited:
ruin altars are found in the ruin biome. It is a biome made from mudstone. Also has the ruin chests there. The altars are typically scattered about this biome and when you click on them they give you a little buff for 20sec that allows you to spawn the ancient dragon so long as you have the lantern that you get from the ruin chests. The ruin keys are not useless as they are used to open the ruin chests. To get ruin keys you must kill ruin ghosts which do not spawn until after you have killed the tiki totem. The tiki totem can be spawned by using a mysterious drum in the jungle biome at night. To make the mysterious drum get some rope and talk to the guide. he will show you the way.
[doublepost=1497920080,1497919944][/doublepost]
are you on the most updated version of Tremor mod and tmodloader?
Yes I am

Are you using Calamity mod?

grYSjrq.png

Hey there, i have some Problems with Cog Lord. He despawns instantly after Summoning. The Music pops up but no boss. in the last Version of the Mod I could fight him and he kicked my :red:, this time i'd like to return this favor, but he won't come near me.
Are you in MP or SP?

I've been trying to get this to work on 0.9.2.3, mostly cause other mods haven't updated, but I keep getting this error:

External component has thrown an exception.
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Media.WmpProxyThread.RunInRightApartment(WmpProxyFunction proxyFunction)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Media.UnsafeNativeMethods.DecodeStreamToTexture(Void* pDevice, UInt32 stream, Int32* targetWidth, Int32* targetHeight, XnaImageOperation operation, Int32 maxAspectRatio, Void** pTexture)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.Texture2D..ctor(GraphicsDevice graphicsDevice, Stream stream, Int32 width, Int32 height, XnaImageOperation operation)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.Texture2D.FromStream(GraphicsDevice graphicsDevice, Stream stream)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.Autoload()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

I've seen someone else mention this and I was wondering if anyone had found a fix. I am running on Windows 7.
Have you downloaded old version from the OP?

Quick question... In searching through this thread, I see only the occasional mention of the "Heaven Set" dropping off lots of bosses. I've been taking out the Eye of Cthuhlu and the Desert Scourge on a regular basis, but I only see Heaven Set drops. I have yet to see any of the unique drops from either of these guys. Is the Set overriding all other drops?

Quick question... In searching through this thread, I see only the occasional mention of the "Heaven Set" dropping off lots of bosses. I've been taking out the Eye of Cthuhlu and the Desert Scourge on a regular basis, but I only see Heaven Set drops. I have yet to see any of the unique drops from either of these guys. Is the Set overriding all other drops?
No, they're not replacing default drops.

Healing support flask and mana support flask aren't working properly in Multiplayer.
I know.

Hello, i am just wondering whether the ore spawned by defeating the Trinity are supposed to spawn on the surface (replacing trees, houses furniture etc)View attachment 173961 View attachment 173962 View attachment 173963
It was fixed long time ago but it seems like it's broken again.

It seems that the issue has fixed itself while was trying to find what caused it, i will try doing a full playthrough and see whether it happens again.

so sad this Mod is now completely unplayable in the latest version of Tmodloader...

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    109.5 KB · Views: 165
so sad this Mod is now completely unplayable in the latest version of Tmodloader...
it is completely playable in the latest version of tmodloader. I have had zero difficulties playing it. The latest version of tmodloader is v0.10.0.1. Tremor mod works on this version. What I had to do though was reinstall terraria then repaste the tmodloader files into my terraria folder. I also deleted tremor mod and reinstalled the mod as well.

Everything works fine for me and other people too. It's probably your PC problem, ask in TML thread.

well yeah maybe but i've encountered so many error, like making world then instantly exit, entering world and instant exit.
[doublepost=1497954868,1497954835][/doublepost]
it is completely playable in the latest version of tmodloader. I have had zero difficulties playing it. The latest version of tmodloader is v0.10.0.1. Tremor mod works on this version. What I had to do though was reinstall terraria then repaste the tmodloader files into my terraria folder. I also deleted tremor mod and reinstalled the mod as well.

so i have to uninstall Terraria and Tmodloader and reinstall both of them?

well yeah maybe but i've encountered so many error, like making world then instantly exit, entering world and instant exit.
[doublepost=1497954868,1497954835][/doublepost]

so i have to uninstall Terraria and Tmodloader and reinstall both of them?

I kept getting multiple errors until I did that. Luckily terraria is a short install and it only takes like 2 min to reinstall tmodloader and tremor mod.

I totally forgot about freeze flasks. Freeze flasks are not being sold by the alchemist NPC. I am in hardmode and have beaten all bosses except, Cultist, Cog lord, and moonlord. Are freeze flasks a tremode weapon?

Report : Nope, still got that Pesky Error.. but i managed to do some screenshot on the Error though.

well it seems that even reinstalling the whole Terraria and TModloader doesn't work for me though..

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    109.2 KB · Views: 137
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    148.1 KB · Views: 137
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom