tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand that the support for the mod was mostly cut but... Tremor just doesn't work for me... Every time I try to load mods, most of them start giving me random errors that a png or a mp3 file didn't load. If I disable tremor however, all the mods load just fine. I'm using the latest version of TML and I have tremor updated to the recent version as well :/
Yes, some stuff is unbalanced like cog lord... But it's a great mod overall, I would love to get it working.
It is completely RAM problem.

After 2 times on the night of undead both started at start of night, there is not a single stone dice dropped. I am on the newest version and in tremode.

I understand that the support for the mod was mostly cut but... Tremor just doesn't work for me... Every time I try to load mods, most of them start giving me random errors that a png or a mp3 file didn't load. If I disable tremor however, all the mods load just fine. I'm using the latest version of TML and I have tremor updated to the recent version as well :/
Yes, some stuff is unbalanced like cog lord... But it's a great mod overall, I would love to get it working.
This is hopefully fixed in tML's next release and is not specifically tied to Tremor.
[doublepost=1499888577,1499888436][/doublepost]
Guessing this mod is experiencing the problem with the Mod Browser where it's too big. Not sure if anyone has already said anything about this, but I think the only way to download the mod is through the manual download. I think it has something with modloader not being able to support files over 16mb. Or it could just be me idk it's giving the error that says "TmodLoader bandwidth is all used up please download mod manually".
Tremor mod is really big and only has a certain bandwidth cap allotted to it. In future updates, this should no longer be an issue. Please wait for next update.

I have a question im playing with my friend and every time we enter the golem temple something called Desert Princess appear and kill us it have around 22 K hp

This is hopefully fixed in tML's next release and is not specifically tied to Tremor.
[doublepost=1499888577,1499888436][/doublepost]
Tremor mod is really big and only has a certain bandwidth cap allotted to it. In future updates, this should no longer be an issue. Please wait for next update.

Oh I didn't even know that was fixable (the mod size issue) thanks for the heads up just thought I'd have to manually download it for the rest of my life (not like I'm inept or anything just kinda came to terms with it).

Oh I didn't even know that was fixable (the mod size issue) thanks for the heads up just thought I'd have to manually download it for the rest of my life (not like I'm inept or anything just kinda came to terms with it).
Actually, the mod should already always be available on the browser right now :) You don't even have to wait for next update
[doublepost=1499906333,1499905953][/doublepost]
After 2 times on the night of undead both started at start of night, there is not a single stone dice dropped. I am on the newest version and in tremode.
I checked for you, a bug caused Stone Dice to not drop in multiplayer, this will be fixed in the next version.

Hmm... Yesterday I gave up on terraria and said that I will give it a week or two to rest... Today I turn on terraria, and not only all the mods load together but even the said "Crashed worlds" load too.
Ehmm... I will just pretend I'm a genius I guess...

Actually, the mod should already always be available on the browser right now :) You don't even have to wait for next update
[doublepost=1499906333,1499905953][/doublepost]
I checked for you, a bug caused Stone Dice to not drop in multiplayer, this will be fixed in the next version.
I am in singleplayer. How rare is stone dice in night of undead?

There is weird bug where i spawn motherboard and it spawn but after a second it disappear.
Known issue, still figuring out why it happens. (I cannot get it to spawn at all in multiplayer)
I am in singleplayer. How rare is stone dice in night of undead?
1 in 5 chance, hopefully it drops for you next time.
Hello. I am having problems with this mod.
Can you please provide some more details? What is the problem?

Also, Tremor should now be available again on the mod browser for download. It has already been downloaded around 3000 times I see, sorry for the downtime there was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom