tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't mean to sound repetitive, but yeah the Tremor Mod is creating a endless loading error upon re-entering a world with the mod on currently. If this is fixed, I'll totally dig using this mod on. I already love the mod and wish to use it, but it makes it impossible to use for hosting with this error. Sorry if I sound rude, I just felt rushed with trying everything.

Don't mean to sound repetitive, but yeah the Tremor Mod is creating a endless loading error upon re-entering a world with the mod on currently. If this is fixed, I'll totally dig using this mod on. I already love the mod and wish to use it, but it makes it impossible to use for hosting with this error. Sorry if I sound rude, I just felt rushed with trying everything.
Fixed in next version.

Don't know if this is a bug or not, but the Archer Npc apparently attacks other allied npcs and players when trying to attack the enemy. Basically the archer deals no damage to the enemy but deals massive damage to other npcs and players.
Fixed in next version.

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at EnemyMods.NPCs.gNPC.SetDefaults(NPC npc) in C:\Users\Kenneth\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\EnemyMods\NPCs\gNPC.cs:line 70
at Terraria.ModLoader.NPCLoader.SetDefaults(NPC npc, Boolean createModNPC)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.SetupContent()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

Hey, could you please help me to fix this problem?

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at EnemyMods.NPCs.gNPC.SetDefaults(NPC npc) in C:\Users\Kenneth\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\EnemyMods\NPCs\gNPC.cs:line 70
at Terraria.ModLoader.NPCLoader.SetDefaults(NPC npc, Boolean createModNPC)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.SetupContent()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

Hey, could you please help me to fix this problem?
"prefixes for enemies mod" is causing the error, disable the mod.

hello,i want to know how can i get the [Giant Shell] and [Alien Tongue] ,thanks.
And i find a bug with the [Glass Potion], Three times damage,but the defense hasn't changed to 0;
upload_2017-8-7_12-43-15.png
upload_2017-8-7_12-43-35.png

Attachments

• upload_2017-8-7_12-43-35.png
    upload_2017-8-7_12-43-35.png
    3.8 KB · Views: 140
Hi, I have problem with installing mod. Can somebody help me please?
BY8OFQcuTYqo78sT_xS_Og.png

I think some files are broken. Try to do a full reinstall, delete your terraria folder, also in your documents. Then also install Tmodloader.

Mod issues found (in multiplayer):
Motherboard boss is broken, will despawn after receiving damage.
Wall of Shadows doesn't spawn, doesn't matter how you try.

I think some files are broken. Try to do a full reinstall, delete your terraria folder, also in your documents. Then also install Tmodloader.

Mod issues found (in multiplayer):
Motherboard boss is broken, will despawn after receiving damage.
Wall of Shadows doesn't spawn, doesn't matter how you try.

Ok, mod loaded without problems. Thanks for help.

Aight, updated to 1.3.2.2!
Changelogs for v1.3.2.2:

Fixes:
- Fixed buff retextures not being unloaded (thanks jopojelly)
- Fixed crab staff bad defaults, fixed Baby Slime+Crab desummon problem (thanks jopojelly)
- Fixed issues for a ModWorld, potentially fixing load issues for certain worlds
- Fixed the "Requesting World Information" bug
- Fixed the Archer NPC hurting friendlies and not enemies
- Fixed Motherboard drops, fixed Motherboard boss bag drops.
-- All items can now drop their maximum amount (previously only maximum amount-1 was possible)
-- The following items drop chance fixed from 50% to 100%: Soul of Plight, Greater Healing Potion, Hallowed Bar
-- All drop fixes also apply to the boss bag. Boss bag also drops mechanical wagon piece (100%)
-- Fixed CarbonSteel drop chance from guaranteed 50% to 100% in Tremode, 50% otherwise
- Fixed Tiki Totem drops, fixed Tiki Totem boss bag drops
-- Potions now drop 5-15 (previously 5-14)
-- ToxicHilt drop chance fixed from 33% to 25%
-- ToxicBlade drop chance fixed from 50% to 33%
-- JungleAlloy drop chance fixed from 50% to 100%
-- Potion drop chances fixed from 50% to 100%
-- Boss bag drops all normal drops plus Tiki Skull
- Fixed Tiki Totem and Motherboard treasure bag names and fixed their tooltips (now changes language)
- Fixed Frost Liquid Flask having no crit chance
- Fixed Toxic Flask having no crit chance
- Fixed Shadow Flask not being an actual alchemist item, fixed it having no crit chance
- Changed 'alchemic' damage to 'alchemical' damage

Improvements:
- Improved Tremor.cs code slightly
- Improved Tremor player quest fish code
- Improved Tremor player bad life regen code

Notes:
- Alchemist item crit chance is ONLY VISUAL, there's no normal way of altering crit chance in tML atm.
- Motherboard code is still being reworked. Hopefully it can be included in the next patch.
- Bosses will be looked at over time. They require a lot of work to be redone, have patience.
- Thanks again to all contributors this patch, and also wiki editors for updating info.

Can the spawn rate of the Conjuring Skeleton be lowered just a little because everytime im underground trying to mine some ore or just explore I encounter at least 3 every minute and its kinda frustrating when they shoot their projectiles. Also i don't know if its just me but when i install this mod, some NPCs don't move in like the Nurse, Dryad, Demolitionist, and the Arms dealer just to name a few. Can you just check the code for some of the NPCs in Tremor and see if there is problem. Thank you in advance

Tremor 1.3.2.2
In Paradox Cohort event, Paradox Bat never spawns, Event progress bar does not update for every enemy killed, sometimes skips by 2 or 3%. Paradox Titan boss did not spawn when event progress reaches 98%. Violeum sometimes spawns 2 times or 4 times in the event instead instead of 3 times. Violeum sometimes spawns twice before reaching 50%
Barmadillo spawn rate is too low, about 7 times rarer than Devourer of Planets when underground.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom