tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep getting an error when i try to load Tremor mod :(
When i clicked on open logs and got this :

The texture file at NovaPillar/NovaPlanet.png failed to load
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.Autoload()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

Inner Exception:
External component has thrown an exception.
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Media.WmpProxyThread.RunInRightApartment(WmpProxyFunction proxyFunction)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Media.UnsafeNativeMethods.DecodeStreamToTexture(Void* pDevice, UInt32 stream, Int32* targetWidth, Int32* targetHeight, XnaImageOperation operation, Int32 maxAspectRatio, Void** pTexture)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.Texture2D..ctor(GraphicsDevice graphicsDevice, Stream stream, Int32 width, Int32 height, XnaImageOperation operation)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.Texture2D.FromStream(GraphicsDevice graphicsDevice, Stream stream)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.Autoload()

Sometimes it even says :

Not enough storage is available to process this command
at System.Diagnostics.Process.StartWithShellExecuteEx(ProcessStartInfo startInfo)
at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start()
at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start(ProcessStartInfo startInfo)
at Terraria.ModLoader.UI.UIErrorMessage.OpenFile(UIMouseEvent evt, UIElement listeningElement)
at Terraria.UI.UIElement.Click(UIMouseEvent evt)
at Terraria.UI.UserInterface.Update(GameTime time)
at Terraria.Main.DoUpdate(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.Update(GameTime gameTime)

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Last edited:
Hi, I am just wondering a few things right now.
1.) How do I get the cluster shards? They have a purple rarity which makes them seem like a Tremode item.
2.) Why does Andas' 2nd form disappear immediately after defeating the first form? It seems like Andas in broken.
3.) How do I get hardened cometite ore/bars?
Those are all the questions I have right now. Thanks in advance. :)

There's a monster that is spam killing me named the Alive Nightmare, has like 10k health and I literally just started my world with a new character, It's spam killing me. Is this monster from this mod? And how can I get rid of it?

Fargo has fixed issues with me yesterday. I think Ancient Dragon and Andas are not supported yet, but I just provided necessary info so those are problably supported in a next update of Fargo's mod. If you want Fargo's mod to work with Tremor, update Fargo's Mod!
unknown.png

Fargo has fixed issues with me yesterday. I think Ancient Dragon and Andas are not supported yet, but I just provided necessary info so those are problably supported in a next update of Fargo's mod. If you want Fargo's mod to work with Tremor, update Fargo's Mod!
unknown.png

Can you get rid of the alive nightmare that likes to spam kill me everytime it spawns? I haven't even defeated a boss yet and I just started the character and world.

Can you post a picture of "the alive nightmare"? I just checked the npcs added by Tremor with the cheat sheet and I don't see it. It should be self evident but I'm checking with the mod installed, the game running and no enemies spawn killing me. Are you sure this enemy is from Tremor?

Can you post a picture of "the alive nightmare"? I just checked the npcs added by Tremor with the cheat sheet and I don't see it. It should be self evident but I'm checking with the mod installed, the game running and no enemies spawn killing me. Are you sure this enemy is from Tremor?

Not sure what mod It's from that's the issue. Someone told me it was a tremor mob though.
[doublepost=1507297355,1507297265][/doublepost]

Basically It's a black swirling ball with blue glowing sparkles around it, goes through walls.

I also found it in the npc browser, Alive Nightmare (Workplss) I succesfully disabled it through the npc browser so It isn't an issue anymore. thank goodness.

So, I'm trying to summon the heater of worlds, and it just won't spawn, is it mod bug or is it just glitching(i've tried exiting and rejoining)

I don't know if anyone else has experienced this, but for some reason my game glitched and it's acting as if I've defeated all the tremor bosses.

I may have already mentioned this but there is a reported compatibility issue between pumpking and Tremor, where having Tremor installed affects the moon lord drops and spawning of pumpking content after the moon lord is killed.

Anyone have a bug witch Goblin army? After notification of the arrival of the army, the enemies do not appear, and if you kill the required number of goblins with the help of the cheat panel, the indicator will be filled, but the invasion will remain and the NPC will stop coming.

Is anyone else having trouble with The Andas? I kill the first form then the second doesn't spawn. Tried it 5 times and every time it fails.

Anyone have a bug witch Goblin army? After notification of the arrival of the army, the enemies do not appear, and if you kill the required number of goblins with the help of the cheat panel, the indicator will be filled, but the invasion will remain and the NPC will stop coming.
Really nobody faced with this?o_O

i have the same problem, the bar goes up to 100% only killing mods goblin and keep on 100 no matter what, i can`t spawn another goblin invasion and npc dont spawn because the game thinks the invasion keep going :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom