tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm unable to create a world, it gets stuck at "Creating ruins" and doesn't continue. I've had to disable tremor for it to work. Any fixes?

You can contact @Trainwreck for a bugfixed version. Or you can wait for Tremor II (no ETA for when it'll be available). Or you can just not use Tremor at all, which is the solution recommended by the mod's current maintainer...
This message should be pinned, it's pretty much the best answer atm to everyone's questions

This message should be pinned, it's pretty much the best answer atm to everyone's questions
Again, I will continue to say do not contact Trainwreck for a bugfixed version, I have done the opposite of recommended this and stuff like this is putting me off releasing future spoilers and content on this forum.

I'm having an Issue with a part of making new world with the Tremor mod active. It keeps saying "GENERATING RUINS..." and it stops generating the world. I let it sit for 15 minutes and it still does nothing. Is there a fix planned for this bug in the future or is there something wrong with my computer? lol

This mod looks fantastic! Unfortunately, I am unable to find Tremor on the tModLoader Mod Browser... Any advise or a download link for manual installation?
upload_2019-7-31_19-6-38.png

This mod looks fantastic! Unfortunately, I am unable to find Tremor on the tModLoader Mod Browser... Any advise or a download link for manual installation?
View attachment 224831

Hmm. I see. So it is in effect as of now. Tml 0.11 has rolled out a change to prevent certain 0.10 mods from showing up on the 0.11 browser. This is to prevent mods that have not been updated and that break more than they provide from showing up and causing issues with other mods, such as Tremor. The opposite has also been in place for people that have 0.10 Tml, as they are unable to get 0.11 mods from the beginning. This is to say that Tremor is no longer on the up to date mod browser.

Also, I am going to reiterate for people coming here that the Generating Ruines/Ruins bug is a known issue. The way around it is #1 do not generate a world using Tremor. You won't get Ruins, Glacier, or Argite but that's better than no world. It's a small price to play. #2 Don't use Tremor. Tremor is simply not in a good state and likely won't ever reach it. "Something is happening..." so y'all have to wait and see what that is.

Hey I cant seem to find the Tremor Mod on the Tmodloader browser, I had just updated it to the newest version and I was wondering if that might be the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom