tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also some news about new version.
It will contain a new one miniboss (We've almost made it) that is connected with jungles!
Any ideas who it could be? ;)

Привет Задумчивый! Не подскажешь какой программой пользуешься чтобы делать мод к tModLoader?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
z6uWUcu.png

7euqQhh.png

About the Jungle Mimic...
I hope this mod makes it spawnable in later versions of tmodloader. Probably the same way the other mimics are spawned.
But with a different way of making a (Jungle?) key.

About the Jungle Mimic...
I hope this mod makes it spawnable in later versions of tmodloader. Probably the same way the other mimics are spawned.
But with a different way of making a (Jungle?) key.
I actually made a request for it a while back in one of the mod discussions threads.The mimic already exists.We just need to add drops to it that were probably supposed to drop from it (Thorn Hook Seedler) and new drops (magic weapon,a ranged weapon,and an accessory)As for the key itself it could easily be a common jungle material such as jungle spores or stingers and some souls.

Hi, I have the latest version of Terraria (1.3.0.8) and I downloaded Tmodloader and the file "Tremor Remastered v1.0" (I put it into My Documents/My Games/Terraria/Mod Loader/Mods) but when I enter the game and create a new world apparently the mod doesnt works. Do I Need to download any other file? Maybe I need a file to the folder /Mod Sources? Or I maybe need to do more than just load the mod ingame? This is my first time using mods I hope you guys can help me :). Sry for my bad english

Hi, I have the latest version of Terraria (1.3.0.8) and I downloaded Tmodloader and the file "Tremor Remastered v1.0" (I put it into My Documents/My Games/Terraria/Mod Loader/Mods) but when I enter the game and create a new world apparently the mod doesnt works. Do I Need to download any other file? Maybe I need a file to the folder /Mod Sources? Or I maybe need to do more than just load the mod ingame? This is my first time using mods I hope you guys can help me :). Sry for my bad english
That is really strange. Are you using the latest tModLoader version?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom