tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
also im getting this error when i try to download the new tremor file idk i just replaced the old one with the new file one
Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.
at System.IO.BinaryReader.ReadBytes(Int32 count)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.LoadMod(String modFile, BuildProperties properties)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.LoadMods()

also im getting this error when i try to download the new tremor file idk i just replaced the old one with the new file one
Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.
at System.IO.BinaryReader.ReadBytes(Int32 count)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.LoadMod(String modFile, BuildProperties properties)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.LoadMods()
....Deactivate some mods, dude.
It's probably because the system ran out of memory.
TModloader is still new and doesn't support as A LOT OF mods like tAPI
---
I'd love this mod to have new types of dyes, when they're supported, of course.
Can i have?

So how do you install it? All I'm getting is a text document.
  1. Install tModLoader
  2. Download Tremor.tmod file
  3. Go to \Terraria\ModLoader\Mods
  4. Put the .tmod file to this folder
  5. Start tModLoader, press the "Mods" button in the menu.
  6. Press "Enable and Reload" button.
  7. ???
  8. Have fun!
[DOUBLEPOST=1443612809,1443612722][/DOUBLEPOST]
How do i update the mod?
You need to remove old version from Terraria\ModLoader\Mods and put the new version there.

....Deactivate some mods, dude.
It's probably because the system ran out of memory.
TModloader is still new and doesn't support as A LOT OF mods like tAPI
---
I'd love this mod to have new types of dyes, when they're supported, of course.
Can i have?
Actually, that was a stream running out of memory, not the computer. There's no reason it shouldn't support a lot of mods. What happened here was that he was likely using a different version of tModLoader than what this mod what built for.

Actually, that was a stream running out of memory, not the computer. There's no reason it shouldn't support a lot of mods. What happened here was that he was likely using a different version of tModLoader than what this mod what built for.
I see.
I could probably have myself reading the TMOD thread again.

By 3 NPCs in mod right now you mean the version you are developing to update the 1.0 or a version to be released soon so the others may see? If it's not to be added soon, I guess I'll be wondering what they do. I assume they're town npcs.

By 3 NPCs in mod right now you mean the version you are developing to update the 1.0 or a version to be released soon so the others may see? If it's not to be added soon, I guess I'll be wondering what they do. I assume they're town npcs.
Isn't updating 1.0 and a version to be released soon the same?

I'm sorry. I expressed myself poorly. What I meant was if it was downloadable, sorry for upsetting.

I think NPCs mean townspeople and MOBs are enemies?...I think o_O
Well, Non Playable Characters (or NPCs) are generically all characters/interactable lifeforms in games that the player cannot control (so in Terraria this ranges from Town NPCs to enemies) so I understand the confusion :p

EDIT:
Ah, judging from the comment of @zadum4ivii he means Town NPCs (right? because 'goods' can also be interpret in a different way...).

Last edited:
kMQiFEj.jpg

Personally I want a bit more focus on summoner and mage lineup, seeing as they far less options on how to battle, especially summoner. Ranger has a lot of options to choose from, rockets, arrows, bullets, misc ammo, etc. Warrior has flails, boomerangs, beam swords, yo yos. Mages have spell tomes and staffs, primmarly. Summoner has sentries and "active" summons, and just that. I would love a mod focusing a bit more on casters, weapon wise. The Throwers could get a bit of help too, if desired. As it is, thrower is more of a transition class, once hardmode is achieved, thrower is yesterday's child toys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom