tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I just bought the Toxic Razorknife from the Knight, and uhh...there seems to be an alignment issue. The damaging end of the weapon is off from the center by a few pixels, and it makes it a little harder to aim correctly. 'w';

Attachments

• 2015-11-07_00002.jpg
    2015-11-07_00002.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 393
I made my first sprite. I hope you find use of it.

Attachments

• BookSprite.png
    BookSprite.png
    420 bytes · Views: 244
doing a mage playthrough now..got the razorleaf and the burning tomes..the razorleaf I think needs a buff..the burning tome sets them on fire and costs less mana dispite being slower..i think around 4-5 mana per shot of the razorleaf tome would be good?

edit: just got the starfall tome..same problem..too much mana usage..maybe 7-10 mana per attack instead of 20?..and like similar weapons it's useless under a roof..i don't know if that's intentional or not but it is pretty bad still :/

Last edited:
Uuuh somehow having the mod on during world creature f's up my generation, I bypassed it now by turning the mod of and creating the world, now after a few hours in my world crashed and I cannot load it anymore, it also says it has no backup, any solution to this problem yet?

Пожалуйста добавьте устройство для вызова кровавой луны как в авалоне.
Please add the device to call up the bloody moon like a Avalon mod.(For those people who not understand russian)

Пожалуйста добавьте устройство для вызова кровавой луны как в авалоне.
Please add the device to call up the bloody moon like a Avalon mod.(For those people who not understand russian)
Уже сделали зелье для этого.
Already made a potion for this.

THANK YOU for making this mod I love it so much! I am just playing with vine armor and a hunting bow in a snow biome and LOVING every second of it!

Say, Zadum? This was an idea that came to mind after defeating the queen bee last night, but, would it be possible to make a stronger version or two of the Bee Gun? Maybe it could be called the Bee-zooka, or something, but I hope this random idea isn't a pestering one--I thought to pitch it, but I was a little nervous at first. >w<

Say, Zadum? This was an idea that came to mind after defeating the queen bee last night, but, would it be possible to make a stronger version or two of the Bee Gun? Maybe it could be called the Bee-zooka, or something, but I hope this random idea isn't a pestering one--I thought to pitch it, but I was a little nervous at first. >w<
the wasp gun dropped by plantera already exists :D..and then the bat scepter from the pumpking I think..other than that I don't think there are other similar weapons :/

the wasp gun dropped by plantera already exists :D..and then the bat scepter from the pumpking I think..other than that I don't think there are other similar weapons :/
The Wasp Gun? Ooooooohh, I didn't know that there was one, it sounds cool~ Now I'm curious--I'll have to fight Plantera, and Pumpking a bunch to try and get those, thank you for telling me! owo

Don't know if anyone has told you that the thorn balls have a weird max stack size determination bug where they seem to choose a semi-random stack size that in my experience hasn't gone above 40. They also seem to have trouble stacking together leaving me with inventory slots filled by a single thorn ball that can't be stacked.

P.S. Love the mod, keep putting things out and I will always be happy to help recognizing any funny business, but my terminology can be a bit inaccurate.

THANK YOU for making this mod I love it so much! I am just playing with vine armor and a hunting bow in a snow biome and LOVING every second of it!
Thank you for playing the mod too!

Hey guys.
I made a quick video guide if anyone has trouble installing the mod:
Nice video and I will add it to the OP! Also my name reads like zadumchivii. In russia there is a letter that looks like 4 and sound like ch.

Don't know if anyone has told you that the thorn balls have a weird max stack size determination bug where they seem to choose a semi-random stack size that in my experience hasn't gone above 40. They also seem to have trouble stacking together leaving me with inventory slots filled by a single thorn ball that can't be stacked.
Oh, maybe that's because I haven't put "item.maxStack" in it's code. Will look at it, thanks!

Hey man, I've been playing the mod for a while now, and it's really awesome. There's a bug/glitch that I found and a lot of people have commented on it. Spawn rates for entities have been lowered. During a blood moon, I only got like 5 zombies and 2 phantoms even with a water candle. I was away from spawn and sunflowers, so it shows that spawn rates have been lowered. It would be awesome if you took a look into that! Great mod man, keep it up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom