tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zadum,first i say congratulations for all work yours..gratz man,its very big this mod you made and if you add the 1.3 vanilla items,dang..more 40 houres of dig'n killing 'n looting xD
Second i want make a question about end game,if is too op the items you made ? xD
Only that..
thanks for read.

Great mod, just needs some frame drop issues fixed. And that Arabian Merchant dude? I have like 5 living in my house. They keep spawning

Hell, im just a fellow person who REALLY wants to play this mod, but when ever i try to enable the mod through tModLoader, an error comes up that doesnt allow me to play, if you could help that would be awesome! Thanks

Do you use either mac or linux?
cos i can't enable it either and i always gives me this error

INTERNAL configuration error: failed to get configuration 'system.diagnostics'
at System.Diagnostics.DiagnosticsConfiguration.get_Settings () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Diagnostics.TraceImpl.InitOnce () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Diagnostics.TraceImpl.get_Listeners () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Diagnostics.TraceImpl.get_ListenersSyncRoot () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Diagnostics.TraceImpl.WriteLine (System.String message, System.String category) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Diagnostics.Trace.WriteLine (System.String message, System.String category) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at MP3Sharp.Decoding.Bitstream.isSyncMark (Int32 headerstring, Int32 syncmode, Int32 word) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at MP3Sharp.Decoding.Bitstream.syncHeader (SByte syncmode) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at MP3Sharp.Decoding.Header.read_header (MP3Sharp.Decoding.Bitstream stream, MP3Sharp.Decoding.Crc16[] crcp) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at MP3Sharp.Decoding.Bitstream.readNextFrame () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at MP3Sharp.Decoding.Bitstream.readFrame () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at MP3Sharp.MP3Stream.ReadFrame () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at MP3Sharp.MP3Stream.Read (System.Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.IO.Stream.CopyTo (System.IO.Stream destination, Int32 bufferSize) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.IO.Stream.CopyTo (System.IO.Stream destination) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.IO.Stream:CopyTo (System.IO.Stream)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.LoadMod (Terraria.ModLoader.IO.TmodFile modFile, Terraria.ModLoader.BuildProperties properties) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.LoadMods () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Do you use either mac or linux?
cos i can't enable it either and i always gives me this error

INTERNAL configuration error: failed to get configuration 'system.diagnostics'
at System.Diagnostics.DiagnosticsConfiguration.get_Settings () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Diagnostics.TraceImpl.InitOnce () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Diagnostics.TraceImpl.get_Listeners () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Diagnostics.TraceImpl.get_ListenersSyncRoot () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Diagnostics.TraceImpl.WriteLine (System.String message, System.String category) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Diagnostics.Trace.WriteLine (System.String message, System.String category) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at MP3Sharp.Decoding.Bitstream.isSyncMark (Int32 headerstring, Int32 syncmode, Int32 word) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at MP3Sharp.Decoding.Bitstream.syncHeader (SByte syncmode) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at MP3Sharp.Decoding.Header.read_header (MP3Sharp.Decoding.Bitstream stream, MP3Sharp.Decoding.Crc16[] crcp) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at MP3Sharp.Decoding.Bitstream.readNextFrame () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at MP3Sharp.Decoding.Bitstream.readFrame () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at MP3Sharp.MP3Stream.ReadFrame () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at MP3Sharp.MP3Stream.Read (System.Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.IO.Stream.CopyTo (System.IO.Stream destination, Int32 bufferSize) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.IO.Stream.CopyTo (System.IO.Stream destination) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.IO.Stream:CopyTo (System.IO.Stream)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.LoadMod (Terraria.ModLoader.IO.TmodFile modFile, Terraria.ModLoader.BuildProperties properties) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.LoadMods () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
I use a Mac and that looks just like the one that i get when trying to enable it

Just fought Cog Lord yesterday and he instant kill me, with titanium armor ( i have hallowed but i choose titanium :3 ) and all Warding Accessories, on Expert Mode, OP crap plz nerf?! Still love this mod. :3

forgive me for asking this, my mental faculties arnt up to snuff at the moment but isnt it agianst the rules to use unused PC or use Console exclusive items? the jungle chest mimic has an official wiki page and the sharanga is infact in the console version, im just making sure your mod wont be hit with anything.

The sharanga of this mod doesn't have the same sprite plus I am pretty sure it doesn't have the same attributes. The only thing they share in common is the mythological name, which this mod has plenty of. As for the Jungle Mimic, I am not really sure of it. Zadum might want to check it out, but I guess it's fine? Welp. If it's not, some nice item drops will be either lost or will have to be obtained by other means.

The sharanga of this mod doesn't have the same sprite plus I am pretty sure it doesn't have the same attributes. The only thing they share in common is the mythological name, which this mod has plenty of. As for the Jungle Mimic, I am not really sure of it. Zadum might want to check it out, but I guess it's fine? Welp. If it's not, some nice item drops will be either lost or will have to be obtained by other means.
Looked up the actual sharanga sprite on my ipad while looking at the mods version, similar but not to the point where id say its bad, also, i swear the demon blood is inspired by the same item in the necropolis mod but that may me being a little too tired. i need sleep x_x

Mod Creator can you release an update that fixes issues on Mac / Linux?
Ask @bluemagic123 as I don't know what to do. I believe that tModLoader already has Mac support.

Just fought Cog Lord yesterday and he instant kill me, with titanium armor ( i have hallowed but i choose titanium :3 ) and all Warding Accessories, on Expert Mode, OP crap plz nerf?! Still love this mod. :3
Yeah, it will be nerfed.

forgive me for asking this, my mental faculties arnt up to snuff at the moment but isnt it agianst the rules to use unused PC or use Console exclusive items? the jungle chest mimic has an official wiki page and the sharanga is infact in the console version, im just making sure your mod wont be hit with anything.
Yeah, we have a Sharanga but with different sprite & stats. Jungle Mimic isn't ingame, there is only a sprite.

No problem, Firelorde. It's always nice to give a heads up. The demon blood item isn't too similar with Necropolis' version. Here it is used for specific late preHM weaponry. On the Necro mod it's used more as a currency of sorts, like the monster souls from ersion. Oh and Zadum, I am really pumped up to fight the CogLord for my next playthrough. Is it that OP as they are saying here? I don't think it is that OP... :dryadnaughty:

Maybe you should fight him after plantera,im not playing in expert mode becaus im such n00b. but in normal mode i killed him right after plantera easy with frost armor and a death sickle.

I have an idea of a post pixie queen boss. I called him The Shadow. To summon him You should use chaos machine made with chaos bars. He should look like a shadow of player and has equal skills, but his dm should be 15% higher than pixie queen. In second phase he should become a monstrosity three times bigger than player and have more def than dm. He should drop Order bars, that combined with chaos bars results with Balance Bars. This bars should be used to craft most powerful equipment in game.
Sorry for my english. Its not my native language
Have a nice day :)

Hmm, I may have found a couple of small bugs. I'm able to buy the Shovel from the Knight NPC and getting HM fishing quests even though I am not in Hardmode.
I also noticed that the Black Skeleton's bombs glitch out when you are not near it when it touches the ground. Anyways, great mod! Really enjoying it! :dryadgrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom