tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Both of these posts are off-topic and neither are acceptable. Do not make disrespectful comments accusing other members of being on drugs or critiquing others grammar.

Keep posts respectful and on-topic. Failure to do so can result in warning marks, banning from being able to post in a thread, or other appropriate actions.
Mad lad, keeping it nice and to the point, can see why your a moderator ;), onto my question, how does one get the diamond drill? its not showing up

I really don't know?! Maybe ask Zadium instead, my computer is not that good but i still manage to get 20-30 FPS with the mod.
Noooo, I'm not a Zadium, I'm Zadum D:

Some sprites from this mod have a white background. Is that the case for everyone, or something is wrong with my computer/video card? See the Invar Helmet below for example:
View attachment 93126
It's fiine to me.

Am....
in the new update,when I try to wear any kind of armor (the new armors)
the frame rate drops down to 1-2
if you have any fix,please share it down
Don't know, really. Only some people have this issue.

Noooo, I'm not a Zadium, I'm Zadum D:

It's fiine to me.

Don't know, really. Only some people have this issue.
You're a Zakum :V
Also, while I don't have the white sprite issue, I did notice some stray white pixels on one of the wolf sprites; There wasn't any such on anything else so I don't think it's a problem on my side

It's fiine to me.
In the meantime I investigated a bit and it seems like those PNG files contain fully transparent white pixels where I see the white background. I checked it with GIMP:
Screen Shot 2016-01-20 at 8.18.45 PM.png

"Normal" transparent pixels are all 0.
This issue only occurs when running Terraria with wine (on a Mac). I tried it on Windows and all sprites were fine there.

I find serious problems with your mod. Not technical. You did same thing again.. You are using many sprites that do not belong to you and you did not credit any original autors of those. And you pushed the border to the point you are using content from mobile/console versions of the game wich is totaly forbiden. This is very not fair, and not cool, not to mention that if 505Games finds out about this, you will have serious problems...

I find serious problems with your mod. Not technical. You did same thing again.. You are using many sprites that do not belong to you and you did not credit any original autors of those. And you pushed the border to the point you are using content from mobile/console versions of the game wich is totaly forbiden. This is very not fair, and not cool, not to mention that if 505Games finds out about this, you will have serious problems...
Wait, what sprites I'm using without crediting? Maybe I forgot about something? And items from Mobile are... Only Sharanga?

I can recognize sprites from Thorium mod, I can recognize Zoodletecs sprites, Motherboard sprite is clearly not yours, aswell as this Evilcorn boss sprite. As for console content, it is forbiden to use ANYTHING exclusive from console/mobile versions. Including a single sprite or music.

I can recognize sprites from Thorium mod, I can recognize Zoodletecs sprites, Motherboard sprite is clearly not yours, aswell as this Evilcorn boss sprite. As for console content, it is forbiden to use ANYTHING exclusive from console/mobile versions. Including a single sprite or music.
  1. What sprites can you recognize as Thorium and Zoodleetects? We will change them.
  2. The Evil Corn is a Castle Crashers reference, so the sprite looks like boss from that game.
  3. Motherboard belongs to Zoomo, I've credited him and asked his permission.
  4. I din't know that. If I have broke the rules - I will remove the music and change the bow name.

Ok, i'm sorry, i overreacted a bit. Thorium confused me, you have very similar sprites, but not the same. As for Zoodletecs, that big grey-yellow sword and Skull with curved horns. I missed the Zoomo credit. As for mobile/console content, you should remove them entirely, or in case of Sharanga, change name, and sprite. I can see no problems in referencing in some way those items as similar ones.

Ok, i'm sorry, i overreacted a bit. Thorium confused me, you have very similar sprites, but not the same. As for Zoodletecs, that big grey-yellow sword and Skull with curved horns. I missed the Zoomo credit. As for mobile/console content, you should remove them entirely, or in case of Sharanga, change name, and sprite. I can see no problems in referencing in some way those items as similar ones.
  1. Are you talking about Colossus Sword and Dark Druid?
  2. I will remove music in next version. Sharanga has another sprite not like in Mobile. I will change its' name.
Thanks for critics!

Edit: I wrote to Zoodletec and 505Games to make sure that those sprites really similiar and that I can't use music and Sharanga.

Last edited:
Since Sharanga works nothing like in non-PC and the sprite is different, it's silly to rename it for legal issues, Sharanga is the bow of the Hindu god Vishnu and 505 doesn't own that name.

Really buggy physics with the Toxic Razorknife. The projectile breaks when it comes close to the terrain, even when not actually touching it. Also, the projectile disappears without a sound or particle when it breaks.

Although all of this probably would make sense if this is a W.I.P. wep, which if it was, it probably wouldn't be available to buy from the Warrior for 10 gold.

That magic weapon bought from chef drains mana way too fast for earlygame weapon. Full mana and it lasts for only 2 seconds.

I hope the Tiki Totem isn't too difficult to beat with Aracnophobia and crimson armor.

Because if not, i'm f*cked, because by the time you read this i'll already be fighting him.

I hope the Tiki Totem isn't too difficult to beat with Aracnophobia and crimson armor.
Because if not, i'm f*cked, because by the time you read this i'll already be fighting him.
Tiki Totem was pretty easy for me to defeat. I was ranged, sure, but he just kinda slowly moves. His hardest part is the enemies he spawns but if you set up some floating platforms it shouldn't be too much of an issue.

Tiki Totem is a joke if you have any good means of vertical locomotion. Went in blind in expert mode with a gravitation potion (which I didn't even have to make, I found it) and I basically just stayed above him and spammed Water Bolt until it broke and then the second phase is both easy and not even obligatory since I found after beating it that the totem itself dropped the loot.

Tiki Totem was pretty easy for me to defeat. I was ranged, sure, but he just kinda slowly moves. His hardest part is the enemies he spawns but if you set up some floating platforms it shouldn't be too much of an issue.
Beat him in 20 secs. Took 2 hits through the entire fight, although i got scared when i killed them and those 3 souls spawned. But they were really easy.

Beat him in 20 secs. Took 2 hits through the entire fight, although i got scared when i killed them and those 3 souls spawned. But they were really easy.
Best part of mods is that you overprepare for bosses like first time you fought EoC

How can I get this mod to work on Mac? It doesn't even crash, it just won't let me enable it. It gives me a weird error message.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom