tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Made a desert themed palace for the Arabian Merchant, and some other npcs since there are multiple rooms
upload_2016-1-20_21-36-44.png

what do you guys think :)

Really buggy physics with the Toxic Razorknife. The projectile breaks when it comes close to the terrain, even when not actually touching it. Also, the projectile disappears without a sound or particle when it breaks.

Although all of this probably would make sense if this is a W.I.P. wep, which if it was, it probably wouldn't be available to buy from the Warrior for 10 gold.
We will fix it in new update. Thanks for bug report!

That magic weapon bought from chef drains mana way too fast for earlygame weapon. Full mana and it lasts for only 2 seconds.
Will fix. Thanks for bug report!

If you are using music from a non-PC version of the game, then you do need to remove it. You can contact 505 and ask permission to use the music, but the chances of them saying yes are basically zero. I understand it would be difficult to release a new version without the music immediately, but the sooner the better as taking too long could require us, due to legal issues, to suspend your mod until the new version without the music is available.

If your bow is not using the same or similar sprite or stats as the mobile bow, and simply has the same name of Sharanga, then you do not need to change the name. Sharanga is, in copyright terms, a generic term and does not belong to anyone.

Hope this clears up any confusion and if you have any questions please feel free to contact me through PM.
Thanks! I've removed music from the mod. Also it should properly work on Mac.

How can I get this mod to work on Mac? It doesn't even crash, it just won't let me enable it. It gives me a weird error message.
Does anyone know how to fix this? (im using a mac)
I've removed music from mod as @Jeckel told me. Now mod should also properly work on Mac :) Just update mod from Mod Browser or re-download it from Dropbox.

Made a desert themed palace for the Arabian Merchant, and some other npcs since there are multiple rooms
View attachment 93210
what do you guys think :)
Awesome house! :happy:

Hey, I've been playing the mod for 4 days now streaming it at twitch.tv/justvkb

Telling people how to install it and such- and I have a few opinions about the content of the pack.

#1 Orcs spawn too much and limit hardmode spawns, can we get a hardmode version of orcs?

#2 Invar drops too far into the game to matter, by the time you kill enough orcs in expert mode you already have Gold items

#3 Invar is too weak in comparison to vanilla items- Invar is stronger than Iron & Gold IRL. Invar is an alloy which should make it slightly better than gold. I get the game is about not caring about real life stuff- but can we pretend that it's better for mining dirt atleast? Maybe make it 48% Mining.

#4 Stone armor defeats the purpose of wood armor as it's easier to get.

#5 Can we get some fishing content?

#6 Can we get some new armor penetration items? I really like the idea of armor penetration in the game- but, currently it is lackluster. Maybe make a Razor Shackle? (Shackle + Shark tooth necklace) 10 armor penetration? Maybe some hardmode variants of this please!

#7 Elite Bloodmoon warrior spawns are overwritten by orcs a lot of the time. I'm in my 6th hardmode bloodmoon and still have not found a single one.

#8 Dungeon could use some love if you're making a content mod

#9 Coral / Vine / Silk armor are outscaled by map size. By the time you get to coral on a large map, it just isn't worth it. Vine armor is very weak.

#10 Steel is pretty much useless :( During the progression process by the time you get to steel... You guessed it, it's a downgrade =[

#11 Steel has no use in hardmode- where it could be used to make better alloys. Cobalt + Steel could make Blue Steel for cool stuff (Suggestion)

#12 Autoswing Melee weapons, PLEASE... My finger hurts... Please stop releasing non-autoswing weapons. Autoswing isn't a balance issue.

#13 Pharaoh Blade is outclassed by normal items without much of a benefit.

#14 Pharaoh Blade Hardmode ? Maybe Add a recipe for Palladium, Mythril, Adamant Sword + Pharaoh Blade = Hardmode variant (WITH AUTOSWING PLEASEEEE!!)

#15 All of your armors are not recognized as unstackable items. Anything you add the mod 'Max Stack Plus' and use any of your items it tries to stack it and brings your fps down severally. http://prntscr.com/9stclv

#16 More summons please! You have all these cool summoning items but no summons =/ Alpha Wolf pets would be awesome!!!

#17 More info on the release of mod. Still can't figure out how to find Dinictis

#18 More jungle content

#19 Better rewards from Expert

#20 Thornball bug. If you try to unstack the item you have to make a new stack of '1' and any thornball that is '1' cannot be stacked.

#21 NPC Archer sells " Quiver " - Maybe make it an Ammo instead of an accessory? I don't see a use for this even in the early-game. It has no utility as you just spam cheap wooden arrows. How about making it like the endless musket pouch?

#22 NPC Archer sells " Archer Glove " yet again- this is an early-game item. 5% Damage doesn't mean anything to a weapon that hits for 15s. A more suitable affix for this item would be something like 5 armor penetration (2.5 damage increase) - Could expand this for a couple other things too- like making Gemstone gloves (Topaz + Archer glove = Gem Encrusted Glove - 10 Armor penetration with bows and repeaters) - Hellstone Encrusted Glove - Inflicts 'on-fire debuff' - 10 Armor pentration, Hallowed Glove - Grants 2 Life on Hit, 10 armor penetration, your hand shines (Giving the mining helmet effect)

#23 If you ever want content suggestions, I got a billion :) I like a fair and balanced game. I am a Gregtech Minecraft player that believes in balance to achieve equilibrium in smooth gameplay. Currently terraria has steep edges, but with a linear progression of what to do. We can tailor this game for the best! Hit me up!

Hey, I've been playing the mod for 4 days now streaming it at twitch.tv/justvkb

Telling people how to install it and such- and I have a few opinions about the content of the pack.

#1 Orcs spawn too much and limit hardmode spawns, can we get a hardmode version of orcs?

#2 Invar drops too far into the game to matter, by the time you kill enough orcs in expert mode you already have Gold items

#3 Invar is too weak in comparison to vanilla items- Invar is stronger than Iron & Gold IRL. Invar is an alloy which should make it slightly better than gold. I get the game is about not caring about real life stuff- but can we pretend that it's better for mining dirt atleast? Maybe make it 48% Mining.

#4 Stone armor defeats the purpose of wood armor as it's easier to get.

#5 Can we get some fishing content?

#6 Can we get some new armor penetration items? I really like the idea of armor penetration in the game- but, currently it is lackluster. Maybe make a Razor Shackle? (Shackle + Shark tooth necklace) 10 armor penetration? Maybe some hardmode variants of this please!

#7 Elite Bloodmoon warrior spawns are overwritten by orcs a lot of the time. I'm in my 6th hardmode bloodmoon and still have not found a single one.

#8 Dungeon could use some love if you're making a content mod

#9 Coral / Vine / Silk armor are outscaled by map size. By the time you get to coral on a large map, it just isn't worth it. Vine armor is very weak.

#10 Steel is pretty much useless :( During the progression process by the time you get to steel... You guessed it, it's a downgrade =[

#11 Steel has no use in hardmode- where it could be used to make better alloys. Cobalt + Steel could make Blue Steel for cool stuff (Suggestion)

#12 Autoswing Melee weapons, PLEASE... My finger hurts... Please stop releasing non-autoswing weapons. Autoswing isn't a balance issue.

#13 Pharaoh Blade is outclassed by normal items without much of a benefit.

#14 Pharaoh Blade Hardmode ? Maybe Add a recipe for Palladium, Mythril, Adamant Sword + Pharaoh Blade = Hardmode variant (WITH AUTOSWING PLEASEEEE!!)

#15 All of your armors are not recognized as unstackable items. Anything you add the mod 'Max Stack Plus' and use any of your items it tries to stack it and brings your fps down severally. http://prntscr.com/9stclv

#16 More summons please! You have all these cool summoning items but no summons =/ Alpha Wolf pets would be awesome!!!

#17 More info on the release of mod. Still can't figure out how to find Dinictis

#18 More jungle content

#19 Better rewards from Expert

#20 Thornball bug. If you try to unstack the item you have to make a new stack of '1' and any thornball that is '1' cannot be stacked.

#21 NPC Archer sells " Quiver " - Maybe make it an Ammo instead of an accessory? I don't see a use for this even in the early-game. It has no utility as you just spam cheap wooden arrows. How about making it like the endless musket pouch?

#22 NPC Archer sells " Archer Glove " yet again- this is an early-game item. 5% Damage doesn't mean anything to a weapon that hits for 15s. A more suitable affix for this item would be something like 5 armor penetration (2.5 damage increase) - Could expand this for a couple other things too- like making Gemstone gloves (Topaz + Archer glove = Gem Encrusted Glove - 10 Armor penetration with bows and repeaters) - Hellstone Encrusted Glove - Inflicts 'on-fire debuff' - 10 Armor pentration, Hallowed Glove - Grants 2 Life on Hit, 10 armor penetration, your hand shines (Giving the mining helmet effect)

#23 If you ever want content suggestions, I got a billion :) I like a fair and balanced game. I am a Gregtech Minecraft player that believes in balance to achieve equilibrium in smooth gameplay. Currently terraria has steep edges, but with a linear progression of what to do. We can tailor this game for the best! Hit me up!
I will sugest everything. And also:

1. Orcs will be lowered in their spawn
2. But Invar drops from Undead Warriors, not from the Orcs.
16. There were no support in previous tModLoader version for minions. But now it has! So be prepared for minions in next update!
17. Dinictis won't spawn, it's my mistake. Will be fixed in next update.
20. It's a bug and it's fixed.

@Mod Maker
Is there a new version to be downloaded via the mod browser? Will it conflict with my current map/game?

Also, I'd like to invite you to Absolute Gaming. A teamspeak community, you can bring all of your friends of-course :)

http://absgaming.net/ - Teamspeak - ts.absgaming.net

Everyone from the Terraria community is also welcomed! Of all countries- the only requirement in joining the teamspeak is a working microphone :) Come play Terraria together if you wish!

Also

1. Orcs will be lowered in their spawn - Thanks!
2. But Invar drops from Undead Warriors, not from the Orcs. - Wrong name, still an issue :(
16. There were no support in previous tModLoader version for minions. But now it has! So be prepared for minions in next update! - WOOHOO!
17. Dinictis won't spawn, it's my mistake. Will be fixed in next update. - Thanks for the info
20. It's a bug and it's fixed. - Thanks!

Also, do you like the concept of adding more armor penetration items?

More Concepts:

Sawed-off Uzi
Recipe: Uzi + 10 Shark Teeth + 25 Steel Bars & 3 Illegal Gun Parts
Type Weapon
Damage 34 (Ranged)
Knockback
2.0 (Weak)
Critical chance
5%
Use time 8 (Insanely Fast)
Velocity
Tooltip Shoots a powerful, high velocity bullet
Rarity
Sell
Gold_Coin.png

Shredder
Recipe: Sawed-off Uzi + 10 Chaos Bars & 25 Titanium Bars
Type Weapon
Damage 38 (Ranged)
Knockback
0 (None)
Critical chance
5%
Use time 6 (Insanely Fast)
Velocity
Tooltip Shoots a shredding bullet, Ignoring 20 armor.
Rarity
Sell
Gold_Coin.png

Heavily Modified Clockwork Assault Rifle
Recipe: Clockwork Assault Rifle + 2 Illegal Gun Parts + 25 Titanium Bars
Type Weapon
Damage 35 (Ranged)
Knockback
0 (No Knockback)
Critical chance
4%
Use time 11 (Very Fast)
Velocity
Tooltip Six round burst
Only the first shot consumes ammo
Rarity
Sell
Gold_Coin.png

Armageddon
Recipe: Laser Rifle + 20 Souls of Night + 200 Hellstone Bars + Illegal Gun Parts
Type Weapon
Damage 25 (Magic)
Knockback
2.5 (Very Weak)
Mana
Critical chance 6%
Use time 6 (Insanely Fast)
Velocity
Rarity
Rarity_color_5.png

Sell
Gold_Coin.png

Gatligator V2
Recipe: Gatligator + 100 Cogs + 2 Illegal Gun Parts + 25 Soul of Flight
Type Weapon
Damage 21 (Ranged)
Knockback
0.5 (Extremely Weak)
Critical chance
1%
Use time 3 (Insanely Fast)
Velocity
Tooltip 50% chance to not consume ammo,
Highly accurate now! (No Spread)
Rarity
Rarity_color_5.png

Sell 35
Gold_Coin.png

Green Tip M855 (Armor Piercing Bullet)
Recipe: 50 Empty Bullet + 2 Gold Dust + 1 Obsidian - (Makes 50 Bullets)
Type Ammunition
Damage 7 (Ranged)
Knockback
0 (None)
Velocity
Tooltip Ignores x Armor (Armor Value *10 / 75)(60 armor * 10 = 600 / 75 = 8 Armor Pierce against 60 armor)
Rarity
Sell
Copper_Coin.png

Onyx Tip M855
Recipe: 50 Empty Bullet + 2 Gold Dust + 1 Cobalt/Palladium Ore - (Makes 50 Bullets)
Type Ammunition
Damage 8 (Ranged)
Knockback
0 (None)
Velocity
Tooltip Ignores x Armor (Armor Value *10 / 55)(60 armor * 10 = 600 / 55 = 11 Armor Pierce against 60 Armor)
Rarity
Rarity_color_5.png

Sell 75
Copper_Coin.png

Last edited:
@zadum4ivii I suggest you add in a pre-hardmode sentry type minion if possible!..maybe an idea from my old thread that you can see in my signature will help with that? maybe a large antilion that shoots sand balls or something? :3..oh also the tiki totem should be able to make flying minions because you can just sit high on a platform and shoot him without getting hurt until the souls come..but they don't do much damage anyways..really sorry if I'm overwhelming you or anything..just know that we (especially me..) ♥love you♥

I will sugest everything. And also:

1. Orcs will be lowered in their spawn
2. But Invar drops from Undead Warriors, not from the Orcs.
16. There were no support in previous tModLoader version for minions. But now it has! So be prepared for minions in next update!
17. Dinictis won't spawn, it's my mistake. Will be fixed in next update.
20. It's a bug and it's fixed.
Aren't you the creator of the mod? You'll suggest everything to yourself?

To all that are about to use this mod

GET THIS GUN!
  • Snowball Chaingun - uses snowballs as ammo. Made from Minishark, Snowball Launcher, Ice Blocks, Snow Blocks, Souls of Light, Souls of Night on Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil.
Snowball Launcher can be found in ice chests!

57Tqkvr.png

To all that are about to use this mod

GET THIS GUN!
  • Snowball Chaingun - uses snowballs as ammo. Made from Minishark, Snowball Launcher, Ice Blocks, Snow Blocks, Souls of Light, Souls of Night on Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil.
Snowball Launcher can be found in ice chests!

57Tqkvr.png
its like impossible to find for me, looked in heaps of chests and havent found one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom