tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing that i wanna buff is the Tiki Boss, the drop table is pretty decent, if you don't wanna say it's awsome, expert drop: +10% minion damage, his attack is straight up @ss, i just need to build 2 rows of platform, put my Slime down and my Crimson Cloud, boom, easy fight.

Im a bit confused by all the new stuff that came with the mod.
Is there any Wiki or something like that in english?
im just finding some russian wikis for it.

The Cog Lord is the last thing in the Universe that needs to be buffed.

It took a Phantasm, Solar Flare armor, a Vortex Ring, about six trips to the Nurse, and one realization that hitting the spinning circle thing heals it for me to defeat that fiend on Expert.
Oh yeah, I forgot about him, haven't fought him yet. Correction: Buff everything but Rukh and Cog Lord I guess :V
The Rukh shouldn't be quite so relentless since you don't have all that much mobility when you're supposed to fight him, Tiki Totem's souls should do more than just follow you around, Evil Corn is... actually alright as it is on second thought (though it's not really worth fighting), Motherboard phase 1 is alright but phase 2 just makes it a sitting duck while slow enemies follow you around, it's absolutely laughable, though I'm not sure what could be done to fix it. Pixie Queen should move and maybe fire some projectiles in phase 1 and do more than just move and debuff you in phase 2 since it's just a glorified Queen Bee at that point and I've yet to fight Cog Lord so I dunno if he's okay in his current state or not.

Already nerfed. It now shoots only 2 lasers (4 in expert) during his "rage".

This would mean that @ChippyGaming does not have the latest version of tremor. I watched his tremor playthrough, and he got destroyed by the cog lord in a few seconds.

Also, about the evil corn. To me he is the most useless thing ever. What are the chances of getting a blood moon after you beat the Eater of Worlds, have a valid house, and you are not already in hardmode. I am not willing to sit there for 8 or so terraria days, to get a blood moon, when I could be fighting the wall of flesh and moving on with my life. How about he sells cursed popcorn during full moons also? Or even stretch it as far as every night?

Last edited:
This would mean that @ChippyGaming does not have the latest version of tremor. I watched his tremor playthrough, and he got destroyed by the cog lord in a few seconds.

Also, about the evil corn. To me he is the most useless thing ever. What are the chances of getting a blood moon after you beat the Eater of Worlds, have a valid house, and you are not already in hardmode. I am not willing to sit there for 8 or so terraria days, to get a blood moon, when I could be fighting the wall of flesh and moving on with my life. How about he sells cursed popcorn during full moons also? Or even stretch it as far as every night?
Maybe because the new update isn't released? That's why Chippy doesn't have it, doesn't he?

I suggest a temporary fix of putting vanity items over the mod armors so you don't see them and thus do not lag for whatever reason..the quickest solution is to craft wood armor and put it in the vanity slot before putting on any modded armor
That was a good idea. But it turns out I can't use anything in vanity or armor or it becomes unplayable.

You can't use vanity? This sounds strange to me. I have played the mod using a vanity set I've cheated in to starting characters, as I always do, and any of the armors and equipment are fine. I can wear wolf armor set with no lag issues. The problem is if the modded armor sprites are displayed, no? Well, there are some instances the game lags a bit, namely on bosses like the Rukh. It seems so tough to me.

@AkAxFeArLeSs Just to cover the bases, how powerful is your computer? Because I'm running Terraria, with Tremor Remastered along with a few other mods and the game doesn't seem to have any kind of slowdown whenever I equip armor or apply a vanity item.

@AkAxFeArLeSs Just to cover the bases, how powerful is your computer? Because I'm running Terraria, with Tremor Remastered along with a few other mods and the game doesn't seem to have any kind of slowdown whenever I equip armor or apply a vanity item.
Honestly I have no clue, where would I go to check? I can do everything else in the game lag free but when i but on armor or vanity its just unplayable.

Honestly I have no clue, where would I go to check? I can do everything else in the game lag free but when i but on armor or vanity its just unplayable.
Were you able to play vanilla Terraria with no problem? Did you try lowering the music volume in game? Disabling the background? Disabling Blood and Gore? Changed the graphics from Auto to Low?

Were you able to play vanilla Terraria with no problem? Did you try lowering the music volume in game? Disabling the background? Disabling Blood and Gore? Changed the graphics from Auto to Low?
Yes vanilla was not a problem at all. I never tried the music but all the other stuff yes.

I am using tModLoader v0.6, and for some reason, the tModLoader, and the Tremor remastered that I downloaded, aren't compatible. This is causing my terraria to crash every time I try to use the mod. If there is a fix, or an earlier version that is compatible with tModLoader v0.6 then please tell me. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom