tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have this error. I'm using Ubuntu 15.10.
ylnoxjZ.jpg

Heres some random idea I had for an event xD

Thunderstorm- rare event in hard mode while raining
Increased spawn rate for angry nimbus
Frequent lightning strikes that deal percentage of max health damage. Seeking shelter is advised.
Lighting is down to almost night level.
Water runs down all blocks.
Lightning Elemental spawns only during thunderstorms.

Lightning Elementals can drop Lightning Stone or Lightning Gun
Lightning Stone- enemies that deal damage to you are shocked taking some damage and losing defense
Lightning Gun- shoots lightning and uses wires or copper ore as ammo

some small things i noticed. when using weapons, things that are not melee still cuase damage when their sprite is coming into contact to an enemy. as an example, the tomes, like lightning, burn, and things like the crossbow and dragon breath, all will deal their normal dammage, like when arrows/spells/use itemthings , hit their target yet will also deal damage whe nthe sprite of the item touches the target.

another thing is that, when using melee weapons, most if not all will not change direction when you move, so you'll end up swinging a sword continusly (bad spelling i know), and running backwards.

so far other than that i haven't noticed too much else other than some npcs, like archer, can't open doors.

you've probablly heard these before, but i really dont feel like bothering with a 79 page thread. i think its better to tell you my self, and wait for a response. im sorry if thats annoying, i dont mean it to be,, but there is stil lthe odds that you haven't heard of this, and it wont be in the thread.

otherthat al of that, i think this is a very well made mod, and very balanced. i would say that some enemies like undead warriors have too much health, but im not complaining, they are still as easy to deal with as zombies.

great mod, and i hope you keep improving it! ouo

Any tips surviving Expert Skeletron?! <3 Oh and Zad, can we get them daily changelog back?! I'd love to see what's new in the update. <3
You can obtain Hellstone armor early on after EoW, if you're a warrior (Or if you want/need extra Defense) it helps with damage.

Spiky Balls and Beenades are useful too especially since the hands are the things you want dead and they'll be hitting them 24/7.

Tons of movement speed is also useful with a big area to run around and then whatever potions you can obtain at the time.

Edit: All Warding items too, also you can get Hellstone armor after you break a shadow orb, not after defeating EoW.

Hope these help!

Last edited:
You can obtain Hellstone armor early on after EoW, if you're a warrior (Or if you want/need extra Defense) it helps with damage.

Spiky Balls and Beenades are useful too especially since the hands are the things you want dead and they'll be hitting them 24/7.

Tons of movement speed is also useful with a big area to run around and then whatever potions you can obtain at the time.

Hope these help!
Pretty funny how expert mode basically makes Skeletron tougher than Skeletron Prime

Pretty funny how expert mode basically makes Skeletron tougher than Skeletron Prime
It is.

I was fighting Skeletron Prime the other day and had no issues with the Stormbow + Holy Arrows while skeletron took me like 10 tries due to armor and weapons that are limited.

It is.

I was fighting Skeletron Prime the other day and had no issues with the Stormbow + Holy Arrows while skeletron took me like 10 tries due to armor and weapons that are limited.
My problem isn't armor and weapons as much as mobility, those hands are absolutely insane for what mobility you have at that point D:

Any tips surviving Expert Skeletron?! <3 Oh and Zad, can we get them daily changelog back?! I'd love to see what's new in the update. <3
Pretty easy once you get a rhythm down for him. Grab the Antlion mount if possible, a grappling hook, and build a multi tier platform extending out about 100 platforms out from his spawn. I did two rows for lots of running on. Then what you'll want to do is make a staircase heading up towards that from the old mans entrance. Then it's just a matter of activating him while mounted and running away. Use the grappling hook to quickly change from the bottom platform up and drop down to avoid the swiping hands.

For Ranged you can go with the Hunting Bow which you can get from Wolves, the Candy bow from the Elf, or the Shadow bow too I think. Maybe the Molten Fury if you wanna risk hell. Buy lots of jesters arrows.

For Melee you have a few choices of swords the Toxic Claymore for instance or even the Sand Knife. This is a bit harder though but Sand Knife attacks almost as fast as things like the Arkhalis. It makes shredding his hands much easier and so long as you can keep your distance with your mount it shouldn't be -too- painful.

For Mage just use any of the spells you get from the Sorcerers or a waterbolt if you got extremely lucky with one early on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom