tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Defeated him already, thank you nerds for all the tips :) I think the problem is probably because i'm stress in phase 2 and start screwing things up. :) And probably because the lag too, i spam 17 beenades and BOOM! 1~2 FPS and died, so i changed to retro vision, not the best looking thing, but it works. :)
xVraUdC.png

I got that armour already, not useful for me doe.
That is uh...a lot of platforms. Lol. You're gonna love hate the Blood Gem from that summoner's association mod when you get it if you haven't used it before btw. That thing turns even slimey's into roaming death machines.

Defeated him already, thank you nerds for all the tips :) I think the problem is probably because i'm stress in phase 2 and start screwing things up. :) And probably because the lag too, i spam 17 beenades and BOOM! 1~2 FPS and died, so i changed to retro vision, not the best looking thing, but it works. :)
xVraUdC.png

I got that armour already, not useful for me doe.
What's that thing on 7?

Woah. I need to get that when I do my next summoner run :U
Oh it's amazing. There's also a little card that tells you how many summons you have out and how many you can have max. It also comes with an item that, when used, begins placing some debuffs on you but in return it ramps up the damage of your summons immensely. I'm talking a slime pet doing 150 damage a hit hard. I tested it with late game summons and...yeah you want to see murder in a new light that thing combined with the Lunar Dragon and Xeno's is insanity.

So I think I found my new favorite early-ish game weapon.

The Arachnophobia.

I love this thing! My only lament is that it won't last me long, due to only having 25-ish damage on it, but dude. This weapon rules! I got a Blood Moon right after I found it, and I was killing junk off-screen with it, and just laughing at the random zombies that were dying off-screen as I was running back and forth covering the ground with poisonous spiders. Fun, fun.

I hope there are more like that later on!

So I think I found my new favorite early-ish game weapon.

The Arachnophobia.

I love this thing! My only lament is that it won't last me long, due to only having 25-ish damage on it, but dude. This weapon rules! I got a Blood Moon right after I found it, and I was killing junk off-screen with it, and just laughing at the random zombies that were dying off-screen as I was running back and forth covering the ground with poisonous spiders. Fun, fun.

I hope there are more like that later on!
Tru, i really love that weapon but sadly, i got it as a summoner :( I guest i'll have to save it for my Warrior Playthrough then.

The list of bottled souls in the OP does not include Souls of Might. Were they just left off the list, or is that for a future update?

They all have one effect when placed and another when worn (although for the rest the effect is just stronger when worn).

Some of them have two effects, some of them have one. But what I meant was that two share an effect. Soul of Mind shows enemies when worn, Soul of Sight does the same thing when placed.

Sooooo I got a problem everytime I try to give the Guide modded Items it doesn't say the Names so like i put the Phasesaber in and i know that it is Crossguard-Phasesaber but it doesn't show the name :/

Great mod so far, I haven't entered hard mode yet as I'm wanting To check it out in its entirety. Started new char and world just for it and love it. Hope to see more soon

The Arachnophobia is amazing. So powerful, and I just love watching the little spiders absolutely DESTROY everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom