tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I installed this mod, but its completly IMPOSSIBLE to fight ANY mech bosses, i mean, i tried fighting destroyer with full titanium armor, but the lag was so bad it crashes the game, and its same withs the twins. The only boss that doesnt lag the heck out the game is skeletron prime. but other than that, its a GREAT mod, by now im in full nano with a influx waver, but anyways, I LOVE IT!

I was playing Tremor this morning but the Alpha Wolf doesn't seem to be spawning and the Betas aren't spawning as often as I'd like.
(Playing a summoner I need them) :p
Do I just need a farm or is the spawn rate too low?

I've read something about new Mechanical Boss Drops, Granite Shield, Marble Shield... Didn't see any recipe though... Any Update coming soon ?

I've read something about new Mechanical Boss Drops, Granite Shield, Marble Shield... Didn't see any recipe though... Any Update coming soon ?
Mechanical Boss Drops drop from Skeletron Prime & Destroyer. The shields were removed as we couldn't think of any good bonuses for them.

Hey zadum! i have a sugestion for a new weapon:
It would be nice to have an upgraded, hardmode version of the arkhalis. I'll let you choose what it will do (but at least make it unique)

@Jupiter Gaming why not?
9CwY0qi.png
pWZlzMm.png

Hardmode and post-hardmode.

Looks pretty good. Sorry if this might sound incovenient, but do you guys have any mod recommendations to use alongside Tremor? My computer isn't the best out there, so I am looking for quality over quantity of mods. Also, is the lag really that big of an issue when fighting bosses? Just wondering.

Has anyone else had the problem with the traveling merchant not showing up at all?? i have started 4 worlds to test this and he does ot show up

can you make the Arkhalis craftable? I would hate to see those two items go to waste because of THAT weapon being the rarest item in terraria..~10% chance per world to get one..
The sad thing is it's only rare because there's so very few of the things that drop them in a world. Outside of the promised spots you can -sometimes- find them in caves. 10% is a hella lot all things considered. I mean just yesterday I got two back to back Money Troughs in a pre-hm world in the same Blood Moon...and that's a 1% chance.

Looks pretty good. Sorry if this might sound incovenient, but do you guys have any mod recommendations to use alongside Tremor? My computer isn't the best out there, so I am looking for quality over quantity of mods. Also, is the lag really that big of an issue when fighting bosses? Just wondering.
Unfortunately, Tremor is the only mod atm. which adds such amounts of content (afaik)

Add a infinite snowball item, that you use 4 stacks of snowballs to make. Like the Endless quiver and musket pouch. also maybe you could add different types of snowballs like ichor snowballs or cursed snowballs. Then you could make a bunch of teirs to snowball lauchers and make it its own weapon type all the way to endgame! Just an idea, dont worry about giving me credit, someone was going to think of it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom