tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that he means that the armor would boost the length of the string or/and the time the yoyo can be held. Also some of the yoyos seem to be a bit unstable (they wobble in random directions), so the armor could also make them more stable?

I am not able to craft living wood armor, does anyone have an idea why? I cant figure out why I am not able to. I love the mod so far though keep up the great work!

Need a Living Loom do you have one?
That I do not thank you for the information! i just downloaded the mod so I am still learning!
[DOUBLEPOST=1455029900,1455029844][/DOUBLEPOST]
That I do not thank you for the information! i just downloaded the mod so I am still learning!
It also says it on the mod contents... DUH lol sorry about that I wasn't paying attention, thank you though:D

Travelling merchants Come and go over time. It can't be forced and changing worlds doesn't make a difference. Just play regularly on the same world. After 3 hours he showed up 2 times at my world and it was created with tremor mod installed
[DOUBLEPOST=1455027351,1455027297][/DOUBLEPOST]

Thanks god ! I thought I don't have the newest version ! Thanks for the reply, man !
[DOUBLEPOST=1455027650][/DOUBLEPOST]
Nice profile pic you got going there :D
ok thank you i will keep playing and let you guys know the results

I think that he means that the armor would boost the length of the string or/and the time the yoyo can be held. Also some of the yoyos seem to be a bit unstable (they wobble in random directions), so the armor could also make them more stable?
That`s exactly what i mean!

If it works please add a staff that shoots out a basic projectile, with a debuff if you want. And the projectile has like little projectiles flying around it... (random example) Like Ludovico technique + Quad shot in TboI

Hey, where are the modded characters stored at? I installed it and it works just fine, but I wanna put the white outline around my cursor but I don't know where the files are for the mods

(I found it lol)

Last edited:
I hope some guy from the community see the error that the Desert Merchant first spawn if you killed rukh i hope Chippy read this commentar or read that you can craft the Desertcrown :mad:
Yes this is the most problem the Youtubers mostly oversee some cool stuff

Atttteeennnnntttiiioonnnnn: this is a repost, becuase i had asked this before and got literally no response, hopefull this time around that is different. plus its something that i've seen no one ask about.

some small things i noticed. when using weapons, things that are not melee still cuase damage when their sprite is coming into contact to an enemy. as an example, the tomes, like lightning, burn, and things like the crossbow and dragon breath, all will deal their normal dammage, like when arrows/spells/use itemthings , hit their target yet will also deal damage whe nthe sprite of the item touches the target.

another thing is that, when using melee weapons, most if not all will not change direction when you move, so you'll end up swinging a sword continusly (bad spelling i know), and running backwards.

so far other than that i haven't noticed too much else other than some npcs, like archer, can't open doors.

otherthat al of that, i think this is a very well made mod, and very balanced. i would say that some enemies like undead warriors have too much health, but im not complaining, they are still as easy to deal with as zombies.

great mod, once again, and always improve!
Also, some of the bosses are unbalance, like the corn boss ON EXPERT does very tiny damage with crimson armor (HappyDays) and the Cog Lord is too OP I find

I think that this is just a minor bug, but when making Ichor Breath, It requires 25 Dragon Breath and 1 Ichor, but you only get 1 whole Ichor Breath from it. Because of this, you can't really stockpile them as a throwing weapon, since you would have to grind so many Dragon Skulls just to get so little out of it. I would rather use the 25 Dragon Breath in combat then trade it off for just a single slightly powered version of it. I think it should be changed so that you would get 25 Ichor Breath from crafting it so that it's way more cost-efficient to make and viable to use as a weapon.

I think the following applies for Cursed Breath as well.

Sorry for the messy explanation.:confused: Just tried experimenting with throwing gear in Hardmode, and noticed this.
Either way, this mod is awesome, keep up the greatness. :)

Also, some of the bosses are unbalance, like the corn boss ON EXPERT does very tiny damage with crimson armor (HappyDays) and the Cog Lord is too OP I find
Already buffed and nerfed. Check previous page for Cog Lord nerf.

I think that this is just a minor bug, but when making Ichor Breath, It requires 25 Dragon Breath and 1 Ichor, but you only get 1 whole Ichor Breath from it. Because of this, you can't really stockpile them as a throwing weapon, since you would have to grind so many Dragon Skulls just to get so little out of it. I would rather use the 25 Dragon Breath in combat then trade it off for just a single slightly powered version of it. I think it should be changed so that you would get 25 Ichor Breath from crafting it so that it's way more cost-efficient to make and viable to use as a weapon.

I think the following applies for Cursed Breath as well.

Sorry for the messy explanation.:confused: Just tried experimenting with throwing gear in Hardmode, and noticed this.
Either way, this mod is awesome, keep up the greatness. :)
I will check it, thanks!

What does it mean when it says the arabian merchant spawns occasionally in the desert? Is it like the skeleton merchant or what?

Love the mode by the way, and im making an epic bunker of all the weapons and armours in my playthrough!

What does it mean when it says the arabian merchant spawns occasionally in the desert? Is it like the skeleton merchant or what?

Love the mode by the way, and im making an epic bunker of all the weapons and armours in my playthrough!
It's incorrect (Should be changed) but you just need to kill the Rukh to have him spawn in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom