tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question, I wanted to work on my old (non-tremor) world and so disabled the mod in the menu, exited Terraria and restarted but still only get the option for that world/character in the menu, what step am I missing? Thanks!

Hey zadum! i wanted to ask you something about the upgraded version of the arkhalis: it would be really nice if you would make it slash a second time after activating it, just like the luminite arrow's effect. I'm thinking at this because that would cancel it's low range. I think you got what i'm trying to say (my english is not the best as you can see)

Lovin the mod!

Few remarks though.

There is a recipe for the Martian communicator using souls of might, but no recipe for souls of mind.

When are you meant to fight the Cog Lord? He seems a bit post Moonlord atm, and just wanted to know if that is right?

There seems to be a lack of summoner armor between hallowed and Moonlord/Coglord armors. The Spooky armor just doesn't feel like an upgrade.

Ranged gets Shroomite
Melee gets Magmonium
Magic gets Spectre
Summoner feels empty. Hallowed is pretty good, but the summoner armors you get after it all seem worse... I would love a set based on Chaos Bars + Ectoplasm. Maybe an upgrade to the Spooky armor with total armor around 45, only +2 max minions, but around 75% minion damage. The reasoning being that Max minions brings its own increased damage when you use the Stardust Dragon, so reduced max minions but higher minion damage = the same damage for the dragon, but higher damage for other minions.

Lovin the mod!

Few remarks though.

There is a recipe for the Martian communicator using souls of might, but no recipe for souls of mind.

When are you meant to fight the Cog Lord? He seems a bit post Moonlord atm, and just wanted to know if that is right?

There seems to be a lack of summoner armor between hallowed and Moonlord/Coglord armors. The Spooky armor just doesn't feel like an upgrade.

Ranged gets Shroomite
Melee gets Magmonium
Magic gets Spectre
Summoner feels empty. Hallowed is pretty good, but the summoner armors you get after it all seem worse... I would love a set based on Chaos Bars + Ectoplasm. Maybe an upgrade to the Spooky armor with total armor around 45, only +2 max minions, but around 75% minion damage. The reasoning being that Max minions brings its own increased damage when you use the Stardust Dragon, so reduced max minions but higher minion damage = the same damage for the dragon, but higher damage for other minions.
Magmonium is definitely not better than Beetle though

Lets be real for a sec though, beetle armor is so overpowered when you get it that other classes consider wearing it.

"gosh, the moonlord is so hard... i have to build teleporters, and heart statues, and a giant arena! Or i could just grab a solar weapon and beetle armor to tank him easy peasy." said every magic user the first time they try moonlord on expert.

I couldn't find anything in the past post history so I'm posting this here.

Seems to be a bug when equipping Invar Greaves. As soon as I equip it, my game slows to a crawl in FPS and actual game speed. As soon as I remove them, the game goes back to normal. Anyone else have this issue? I'm running Tremor, as well as MaxStacksPlus and Quality of Life mods. Is it possible there's a weird interaction or is this a known issue?

Seems to be a bug when equipping Invar Greaves. As soon as I equip it, my game slows to a crawl in FPS and actual game speed. As soon as I remove them, the game goes back to normal. Anyone else have this issue? I'm running Tremor, as well as MaxStacksPlus and Quality of Life mods. Is it possible there's a weird interaction or is this a known issue?
Have you tried de-activating every mod except Tremor? There have been people reporting problems with FPS regarding Tremor in the past though, so you're not alone on this.

There's an answer on the first page but short story is nobody knows why its happening. I don't get that fps drop when I play but others have. I'm wondering if maybe it's an OS thing? Or maybe something else is doign something to it.

Have you tried de-activating every mod except Tremor? There have been people reporting problems with FPS regarding Tremor in the past though, so you're not alone on this.
I did try it and I'm still having the issue. It's literally just this one item causing the FPS drop for certain, but why, I don't know.

Edit: I have zero issues otherwise. But it becomes unplayable once I equip the greaves. Very strange occurrence.

I did try it and I'm still having the issue. It's literally just this one item causing the FPS drop for certain, but why, I don't know.

Edit: I have zero issues otherwise. But it becomes unplayable once I equip the greaves. Very strange occurrence.

Seems to be ANY pants. :/

Quick question, I wanted to work on my old (non-tremor) world and so disabled the mod in the menu, exited Terraria and restarted but still only get the option for that world/character in the menu, what step am I missing? Thanks!
Yeah, I had the same issue. What you want to do is go into your "steam/steamapps/common/Terraria" folder. Under "players", take the character you want, and then go into the "ModLoader" file and paste the character in that "players" folder. Rinse and repeat for the worlds you want!

Anybody know what this is about?

2D9A5E04ED045224C4629668706EA1335704637D

I got that before but it goes away once you enter the game or exit out. Didn't hurt anything and only saw it once.

I see... I have a Crimson World, so I can't test whether or not it is that specific parallax being borked or something.

I see... I have a Crimson World, so I can't test whether or not it is that specific parallax being borked or something.
My Corruption world had a proper background (I checked just in case) so it's probably just a glitch or something.

My Corruption world had a proper background (I checked just in case) so it's probably just a glitch or something.

Well, there are multiple parallaxes for each biome that is generated upon world creation. It could be that just this one is borked, and not the rest of them, and that the Menu Screen randomly chooses one parallax which is why you only see the glitch every so often. Your world might not have -this- parallax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom