tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
aww that sucks i can always uninstall terraria then redownload it to play vanilla terraria again but im busy on tremor hey what do u need in order to summon the cog lord i already have the thing to summon him but it wont let me
Just needs to be at night if you have the Artifact engine.

Just needs to be at night if you have the Artifact engine.
i was doing it at night i do have the artifact engine do i have to be in a expert world in hard mode because the youtuber chippygaming wasn't when he did it
[DOUBLEPOST=1455384044,1455383936][/DOUBLEPOST]
i was doing it at night i do have the artifact engine do i have to be in a expert world in hard mode because the youtuber chippygaming wasn't when he did it
well chippygaming was in hardmode but he was not in a expert world my world is in hard mode but it ain't a expert world

[DOUBLEPOST=1455384044,1455383936][/DOUBLEPOST]
well chippygaming was in hardmode but he was not in a expert world my world is in hard mode but it ain't a expert world
Huh...that's weird. The only reqs for fighting him should be to just be to use it in the world at night.

aww that sucks i can always uninstall terraria then redownload it to play vanilla terraria again but im busy on tremor hey what do u need in order to summon the cog lord i already have the thing to summon him but it wont let me
You don't need to reinstall the game to play vanilla. You DID back up your old terraria.exe when installing tModLoader, right?

adFiRZn.png
A new texture or a new boss? SO MUCH COGS!

I'm not seeming to get any blood moons. I have 400 health, 31 defense, and I've beaten most pre-hardmode bosses (except WoF). Were the requirements changed, or am I just really unlucky? I love the mod, btw.

"A Blood Moon will only occur if at least one player in the world has over 120 life, and only on nights when a moon is present (any night except a new moon). Given those criteria, a Blood Moon has a 1 in 9 chance (11.11%) of occurring. Without taking the current moon into consideration, there is an overall chance of approximately 1 in 10 (1/9 * 7/8 = 7/72, or 9.72%)." -terraria wiki

Found a teeny little bug;

When you have the "Suspicious Looking Present" for the Elf Npc sitting your inventory you cant access your characters equipment slots (The ones you can put your grappling hook, pets, etc in).

EDIT: Other than that though, This is a fantastic mod :D
EDIT2: Seems it was only temporary after i removed the first one out of my inventory...weird o_O

Last edited:
I cant seem to find a radar, i have gone through about 10 worlds, and i am wondering, we're they removed because the tremor mod mobs were not recognised by it? it is the last thing i need for the cell phone, i hope it isnt removed...

Hello! Emm, a lot of the new great items, comes with a graphical glitch. As you can see in the capture, the new sword, even the new wood shield, have a white square around the item itself. Is that normal? Is one of the things that have this mod?

http://oi68.tinypic.com/16ljvig.jpg
On my job these things look also, and here at home everything is fine, wherein could be the problem?
У меня на работе эти вещи так же выглядят, а вот дома все нормально, в чем может быть проблема?

I cant seem to find a radar, i have gone through about 10 worlds, and i am wondering, we're they removed because the tremor mod mobs were not recognised by it? it is the last thing i need for the cell phone, i hope it isnt removed...
You can still find it, took me about five medium worlds. I think it's much more rare than other wooden chest spawns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom