tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Vulture Feather gives a movement speed bonus and not a feather fall effect
Cuz you can have the feather fall effect with Harpy Set, but the effect of the Vulture Feather still pretty @ss anyway. :s Bohuhuhuhu, i really really really want to play the mod but i have to wait for the new update j-j

Last edited:
uhhhmmm i dont know much about mods but i installed it correctly but for some reason when i play and i wear one of the new armour sets it gets so laggy that i can barely move my mouse.
can you explain me why or how i can prevent it?
cause i rlly love this mod and dont want to remove it but the lag from the mod is a bit of a fun killer.
pls help me to fix this

uhhhmmm i dont know much about mods but i installed it correctly but for some reason when i play and i wear one of the new armour sets it gets so laggy that i can barely move my mouse.
can you explain me why or how i can prevent it?
cause i rlly love this mod and dont want to remove it but the lag from the mod is a bit of a fun killer.
pls help me to fix this
Wear vanity armor to prevent the lag from coming off

so basicly i cant look at the cool armour ?
is this with all the armours ?
will this be fixed so i can see the cool armour ?

p.s tyvm it worked xxx <3
It'll be fixed in the next tmodloader update along with a bunch of other stuff.

Cog Lord's drops are really underpowered for his difficulty honestly. Toughing through it to get a 70 damage sword isn't really worth it in my opinion.

Thanks.
Now the only problem is finding good vanities
Since you're having the fps problem can you try something for me real fast? Can you equip a second set of modded armor in your vanity slot and tell me if that does anything for the lag or not? I'm kinda curious if that stops it or not.

Since you're having the fps problem can you try something for me real fast? Can you equip a second set of modded armor in your vanity slot and tell me if that does anything for the lag or not? I'm kinda curious if that stops it or not.
It still does.

And by the way, the default wood armor is affected by this bug too.

It still does.

And by the way, the default wood armor is affected by this bug too.
Hm. I see. Thanks for testing it for me. I oddly don't have this issue myself so I can't test it. As for the wood armor thing it's likely because Tmodloader itself has the issue so when it's fixed everything else should be as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom