tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any attention left for the lagging armor? i would pref a update to fix that like right now, i REALLY wanna play this mod for its full potential.

Oh, Sorry for the comment then.
[DOUBLEPOST=1455909494,1455909348][/DOUBLEPOST]
That seems a bit weird, so if you use it you can kill npc's?
Why?
I thought it would be funny. I can change that if you want.

Edit: also gonna try and move this convo from tremor to my page, which is on my sig.

Jungle Mimics make a "THOCK" sound instead of a "TINK" sound when hit... it is rather strange, when all of the other mimics make TINK sounds.

The dash from the Cthulu shield is probably the most useful accessory pre-hardmode. i actually find most of hard mode easier than normal just because of it. But to each their own.

Do they have there own expert items?
Edit: Nvm i read the content section again XD.... Now do i play expert or not
I can't not play Expert anymore. Once you've gotten used to it normal is so...weak. Plus Expert items are all amazingly awesome.

I can't not play Expert anymore. Once you've gotten used to it normal is so...weak. Plus Expert items are all amazingly awesome.
I find the challenge fun but frustrating :p. I already started a normal world, but i think theres ways to change it to an expert one. Thanks

Alright... i just need to say something. i started liking this mod, then i start disliking the mod... here is why:

so, i supposed that in normal mode every single item would be so the contrast with the new enemies isn't high... well.. this is true for the most part, until i reached hardmode. i was broken as all hell, the sandstone ring is waaay too powerful, you only need to kill Rukh wich is a simple boss, and the ring is extremly useful even in late hardmode!. also, the reforge system is completely broken. what i mean by this is simple. the prince of reforging depends in sell value, well.. the fact that the Crossguard phasesaber only costs like 10 silver. makes it an extremely easy reforgable weapons. the Beetle shell is also way too broken. maybe lower it to 25.

i don't like the new bosses. the evil corn is way too annoying and the sprite is ugly, Rukh, as i said, drops way too overpowered items. the tiki totem is ok... then there is the hardmode bosses. i find that the pixie queen is way too simple. and i HATE the motherboard. is way too underpowered compared to the destroyer. i mean... you only need to keep flying and shoot it and it dies. maybe make it shoots some lasers? also... make it so we can fight the destroyer in crimson worlds... because mother board sucks.

TL;DR: Items are broken, the reforging system is broken and the bosses are way too simple / Easy.

I have gone through three blood moons, with a water candle, and still have not found an elite blood moon warrior/supreme possessed amour. I am in hardmode, and have yet to beat any mechanical bosses. Am I extremely unlucky, or is there other requirements? I love this mod, but I can not get bloodmoons to work for the life of me, whether I can't find one, or can't get the right enemies.

I have gone through three blood moons, with a water candle, and still have not found an elite blood moon warrior/supreme possessed amour. I am in hardmode, and have yet to beat any mechanical bosses. Am I extremely unlucky, or is there other requirements? I love this mod, but I can not get bloodmoons to work for the life of me, whether I can't find one, or can't get the right enemies.
Sounds like bad RNG honestly.

i dont know why but my game lags as hell when i wear any modded armor.
i found a solution, you could wear vanilla armor or vanity as outfits to make it not lag,
but is there any way for me to not lag when wearing modded armor as out fit

i dont know why but my game lags as hell when i wear any modded armor.
i found a solution, you could wear vanilla armor or vanity as outfits to make it not lag,
but is there any way for me to not lag when wearing modded armor as out fit
It'll be fixed in the next Tmodloader update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom