tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill try to reinstall, and if that won't work, i guess ill have to wait :(
oh my damn god, this problem started like from the page 40 and is still going. i don't wanna look like some bad guy or something but GOD DAMN you don't know how to search for solutions. the solution for this problem is just wearing vanity and first who said that was around page 65-70 or even lower so please check the OP for more info since i am sure this is written there as well. just think at how poor zadum's trying to make this solution more visible for all the players that encounter the problem and still looks like no one's paying attention. i bet he started having nightmares xD. i just wish that maybe, just MAYBE people will start paying more attention after this

P.S: oh my goood! almost 100 pages!!! :D i suggest we should celebrate this!

Sounds like bad RNG honestly.

Meanwhile, I'm sitting here Post-Golem without 1 single Blood Moon spawning at all in Hardmode.

Could we, like, not require Blood Moon-dropped items to make the Blood Moon Spawner?

What if we moved the Skull Teeth to, I dunno, Post-Plantera Dungeon mobs instead?

I thought the whole idea of being able to spawn a Blood Moon yourself, is so that you don't have to wait for them to spawn naturally which can sometimes take 10+ days or more? That doesn't quite work when you need one to spawn on its own first and it refuses to, lol.

Is there a way to switch back and forth between vanilla and modded terraria, so that i can play online and then switch to play tremor solo???
Keep a copy of the vanilla Terraria.exe and tModLoader's Terraria.exe somewhere so you can swap them whenever you want by cut/paste.
Game Launcher.
That too, but recently the vanilla game crashes whenever I try to choose "Join via IP"

Man, you should really remove that insane knockback of the crossbow ! I can litterally shoot the Rukh off the screen with my Jester's Arrows. Who knows, maybe it's the knockback of Rukh himself. I don't know, but it has to be changed... EDIT: It is the Rukh ! You can kill him within seconds with the Sand Claymore because he gets stuck in it...

You also can't equip the Genie_Lamp as a light pet. Also ingame it's called a Geniee... Maybe it's so supposed to be like that, maybe it's a Typo, idunno

I think, this is a bug as well. So I killed 3 Rukh's. 2 Loot Bags gave me 0 weapons. But the third one... Unreal Cactus Bow + Legendary Sand Knife from the same bag, I've read a lot about weird odds in this comment section. Is there something going on with the Odds ? Maybe I just got extremely lucky, who knows....

Want me to report every flaws I find by the way ? I don't want to spam and I don't want to report stuff that doesn't get read. So please tell me.

Last edited:
@zadum4ivii gigaton costs the tactical shotgun, chlorophyte deadshooter, and clockwork assault rifle. it isn't even full auto, when the rest of them are! Plus, there's not enough pellets to justify getting it.

Now looking into the issue some... strange things, like increase movement speed with Swamp Clump, the price of reforging items, suspiciously large or small the damage for some weapons, etc... We will try to fix all this ;).
[DOUBLEPOST=1455998283,1455998137][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yeah sure :^)
Zoomo, you are the best. (I had to say it :golem:)

Now looking into the issue some... strange things, like increase movement speed with Swamp Clump, the price of reforging items, suspiciously large or small the damage for some weapons, etc... We will try to fix all this ;).
[DOUBLEPOST=1455998283,1455998137][/DOUBLEPOST]
Zoomo, you are the best. (I had to say it :golem:)
Stop, please, who actually asked it is also an artist, not so recognized, and Zoomo is not the best, but best as himself. I actually hate how people blindy ignore other people because of the "best" ones. Coming back to topic, Thank you Zoomo, that old motherboard was jagged, so you improved it up a lot :p

Stop, please, who actually asked it is also an artist, not so recognized, and Zoomo is not the best, but best as himself. I actually hate how people blindy ignore other people because of the "best" ones. Coming back to topic, Thank you Zoomo, that old motherboard was jagged, so you improved it up a lot :p

Your sentence at the beginning is very confusing ''who actually asked it is also an artist, not so recognized, and Zoomo is not the best, but best as himself.'' What the f*ck does that mean ?! xD

Your sentence at the beginning are there confusing ''who actually asked it is also an artist, not so recognized, and Zoomo is not the best, but best as himself.'' What the f*ck does that mean ?! xD
He tries as his best, but he is not the best.

I do have a question regarding the choices as to what was autofire/swing and what is not. I understand the idea behind balancing the spore blade as a manual swing weapon since it goes through walls and all, and the quadratron since its 6 bullets a click... but in the end it just becomes a hassle and un-fun. I love the quadratron, but i cannot justify using it over the vortex beater because my hand would cramp up trying to kill the moonlord with it. There has to be another way, such as zero knockback, or no ammo conservation... something besides requiring real money to replace my mouse for using it.

This is a sincere request to find some other way to balance hardmode weapons besides manual fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom