tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
do you know this bug ?
index.php
Yes, yes. It will be very hard to fix it, because we will need to fix almost every texture.

Are you using any other mods besides Tremor?
I use lots. Ersion, pcommands, luggage, Endless Chests, summoners association, Manual Guide, Normal mode demon heart, True Eternity, Throwing Priority and Max stack plus. I've never had lag or any graphical errors either.

I use lots. Ersion, pcommands, luggage, Endless Chests, summoners association, Manual Guide, Normal mode demon heart, True Eternity, Throwing Priority and Max stack plus. I've never had lag or any graphical errors either.
The only thing I know to help stop some of the armor lag is to not have a bunch of mods loaded at the same time. I've got Tremor and Ersion loaded and I get a bit of lag.

i have a problem, i am in a crimson world so i have Soul of Mind, but the martian communicator only is crfated by Soul of Might.

So i had to make a new world and get the soul of might

i have a problem, i am in a crimson world so i have Soul of Mind, but the martian communicator only is crfated by Soul of Might.

So i had to make a new world and get the soul of might
Monsters should drop the mechanical worm still I think. Also the communicator is borked right now until next update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom